Pain

My roommate, Elle, and I were chilling in our dorm. 

"Heyyy!" My best friend, Joseph says in enthusiasm after entering our dorm.

"I thought I changed the lock, how did you get the keys again?!" Elle says.

"Elle, there are shops that make keys and I went there to get a copy." Joseph said sarcastically. 

"Hey Joseph" I said while laughing.

"Lets go out and eat lunch! Man I'm starving." Elle said

We all agreed and decided to go.

I changed into light pink shirt with tight black jeans and a white Nike air force 1 sneakers with my hair being in a ponytail

While I was waiting for Elle to get changed, I felt like a knife stabbed me in the stomach. I screamed loudly. 

"What happened!?" Joseph and Elle said at the same time

"I don't know!" I said, "OUCH!" I yelled while hugging my stomach "I don't think im- OW"

"We need to take her to the hospital right now!" Elle told Joseph.

"Hold on, I'll get the car close to the entrance door." Joseph said before dashing out the door.

 At the hospital 3:00PM

"Sophia?" The nurse called.

"Yeah, that's me." 

After the nurse took a sample of my blood, checked my height and weight, she led me to the doctor's office.

"Hello, I'm Shawn" The doctor said smiling while his deep dimples show up as he stood up his chair. 

His hazel eyes. His curly brown hair. His body, oh my gosh he's so mesmerizingly handsome. Who knew my doctor would be THAT hot? Can I come here everyday?

"Hello doctor I'm Sophia" 

"So what's going on?" 

"Today I was feeling perfectly fine, until an hour ago, I had a very unusual, painful stomach pain till now, it feels like I got stabbed in the stomach."

"Don't worry, you'll feel better in no time." He took the stethoscope and listened to my heart beats. "Breathe in" he said while putting his right hand at the tool to my chest and the left hand behind my back tightly "Breathe out". 

I felt chills hit every spot in my body. oh my god he smelled really good.

His hands went down to my stomach. "May you lift your shirt up please?"

I nodded.

His warm hands pressed against my stomach. "Show me where the pain is" he said.

I pointed at the spot where the pain couldn't let me go.

He put a little pressure on the spot so he wouldn't hurt me. "Ouch" I said while putting my hand on top of his. 

"Sorry" I said looking down

"It's okay." He said smiling

I looked up and caught him looking intensely while smiling.

"Um Sophia turns out you have a severe stomach pain. It will start coming once in a while."

"Severe stomach pain? Oh my gosh that sounds terrifying." I said worriedly.

"Don't be worried, I will give you a prescription of a medicine that will get rid of the pain effectively and immediately. And you have an appointment after 2 weeks, sounds good?" He said calmly while looking deep into my eyes. 

I zoned out for a bit, dang I felt like I drowned in his eyes. "Oh yeah, that sounds perfect, thank you!" I said.

As soon as I walked out of the office, my friends ran to me.

"Oh my gosh are you okay? Elle said

"What happened?" Joseph asked

"Apparently I have a severe stomach pain that will come every once in a while so that's perfect" I said.

"Let's take you home" Joseph said.

In your dorm

After telling them about the handsome doctor you saw today, they were totally hyping you up.

"Girl! Next time you go I will make sure you will be wearing the cutest outfit" Elle said 

"Wow I wanna see how he looks like." Joseph said "Oh wait... internet." 

After Joseph searched him up, we finally saw a picture of him with a description. 'Doctor Shawn Mendes'

"Oh my god SOPHIA!!!! PLEASE MAKE THIS WORK HE IS SO DAMN FINE OH AND HE'S A DOCTOR!!!!!" Elle said excitedly while clapping.

"I'm a straight male and I legit find him attractive, he got me questioning my own sexuality" Joseph said. "I'm kidding btw. Sophia WORK ON THIS!" 

Damn they made me actually believe that this could work. Maybe it would...