Prologue

Tom's PoV.   15 June 1981

I smiled at my mate and son. They looked beautiful together. "Tom, you're staring again," James says smiling. "Well, I can't help it if you two look so adorable togheter," I say, tickling Hadrian on his stomach softly. He lets out a few giggles when I do.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. "Are we expecting someone?" I ask James. He shrugges: "Take your wand with you, love," "I always have my wand with me," I respond, rolling my eyes. 

I open the door and get a want in my face. "Obliviate. Imperio. You've heard a prophecy over a kid, born at the end of July, who can defeat you. You will try to kill him and his parents. You never had a soulmate and never loved anyone. Your closest followers are Bellatrix, Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape," a voice says.

"Babe, who's at the door?" A voice behind me asks. "Obliviate, Imperio," the first voice says again, pointing his want at the person behind me. "You never met Tom Riddle. You obsessed you're whole school live over Lily Evans and started dating her in your seventh year. You married her and you had a son with her, Harry Potter. Your friends are Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. Voldemort is going to kill you. You're going to hide with Lily and Harry. You're save keeper is gonna be Peter Pettigrew."

I blink and walk to the throne room. "My lord, I have important information for you, about the prophecy," Severus Snape says. I nodded and he started talking.

Time skip to Halloween.

Still Tom's PoV.

I walk up to the Potter's cottage in Godric's Hollow. The rat, Peter Pettigrew, told me where I could find them. I don't know what they were thinking by making Pettigrew their secretkeeper, but that was the most stuppidest thing what you could do.

I walk in and see James Potter running at me, without a wand. Stupid man. "Get out of the way," I hiss. "No, you will not kill my son," he says looking angry. "Well then, Stupefy," I roll my eyes as James falls to  the ground. Hey, I don't need to kill anyone who didn't even try to hurt me.

I walk to the nursery and hear Lily wisper to Harry. When she sees me, she immediality goes to stand in front of the crib. "Move girl," I say. She doesn't budge. I sigh and roll my eyes. What is it with people who think I stop killing the person if they don't move. "Stupefy," She falls down, just like her husband. 

The kid however, isn't crying or anything. It should be, I just killed it's parents. "Avada Kedavra," I yell. But the spell bounces off and comes back at me. I hear the kid giggle and that's the last thing I hear.

Third persons PoV.

A few minutes after the killing curse is fired in the cottage another man walks up. This one however, wears a hideous orange robe and has a long white beard. Walking in the house, he shakes his head. "You were supposed to kill them, Tom, not stun them," He mutters. With a wave of his wand, the bodies of James and Lily disappear. Walking to Harry, he looks at him. "You're gonna be my perfect weapon, Harry," he says. And then he disappears again.

Then a motor comes flying to the house. The man on the motor runs inside to the nursery. On the same time a huge man walks into the house. "Sirius, you need to give Harry to me, Dumbledore is going to give him a nice home," the man states. "Hagrid, I am Harry's godfather, I get to take care of him," Sirius answers. The huge man, Hagrid, rolls his eyes and points his umbrella at Sirius. "Imperio," he says. Sirius the gives him Harry. "You can use my bike, I won't need it," Sirius says.

And when everyone is cellabrating that the dark lord is dead, Harry Potter gets left behind by his Uncle and Aunt.

A/N, this is my first story so I hope you liked it. Also English isn't my first language, so if there are any mistakes, please point them out so I can fix them. The next chapters are going to be longer probably.