Chapter 5: Never Fold

Ermias

"AMG Mercedes, back to back, nigga
Chopper to his face, now that's a wrap, nigga
Streets talk and that's a rat nigga
Yo' P.O. call you up, look that's a trap, nigga
Beat that case, that was that, nigga
Told the world, 'Look I'm back,' nigga
Saved my deal, then I cracced, nigga
They folded, so I left, nigga
Can't no motherfucca tell me shit, nigga
We the No Limit of the West, nigga
Percy Miller at his best, nigga
Jigga with the Rollie and the vest, nigga
Acne jeans and Giuseppes, nigga"

I rapped into the mic bobbing my head to the beat. For the past few weeks I had been locking myself in the studio tryna get this album together. This new joint I was finishing was called Rap Nigga.

"I ain't nothin' like you fuckin' rap niggas
Hussle man a shooter, that's a fact, nigga
32 extendos in my MAC, nigga
Spend a thousand on some t-shirts up at Saks, nigga
I ain't nothin' like you fuckin' rap niggas
Hussle man a shooter that's a fact, nigga
32 extendos in my MAC, nigga
Spend a thousand on some t-shirts up at Saks, nigga"

"Yo Sleazy this joint crazy." Jodie said hyping me up. It felt good having my brother in here in encouraging me. "Preciate that homie." I said stepping out of the booth.

As the track was being mixed I checked a few emails and texts messages from cowboy and the contractors we hired to work on our project. Things was coming along nicely and I thank god for that. It was imperative that I got this album done ASAP so that I could put everything out on the same day.

I had a sent a couple records to my Compton homies YG and Kendrick that was certified to have the streets going crazy. It was risk doing a record with a full blown Blood but at the end of the day we men before anything. It's more to life then gang shit.

Coming out of my email I accidentally clicked on something causing an image to pop up. I smiled realizing who it was.

Thinking back to that night I had ran into her at Cleo's party immediately brought up happy memories

Thinking back to that night I had ran into her at Cleo's party immediately brought up happy memories. That was the night I turned my longtime crush into a woman. And our puppy love turned into full blown Love.

As I was deep in my thoughts Jodie ass smacked me hard as shit fucking up my little flashback and shit.

"Nigga you hit me like that again I'll smack the fuck out you like ion know you cuz." I said half joking and half serious. He waved me off.

"Whatever bruh....Anyway Who the fuck got you smiling like a bitch?"

"No- before I could even get a word out he snatched the phone out my hand with his little nosy ass. "I should've known yo ass was over here drooling over her ass. When y'all gone get together and stop playing?"

I smacked my teeth. "Nigga I ain't drooling shut up. But I got so much shit going on that I wanna be able to give her my all when the time is right. Plus I need her to ditch that zero and get with a Hero before anything."

Jodie nodded his head satisfied with my answer. "You ain't happen to talk to her have you?" Jodie asked nervously. I looked at him sideways tryna figure out why he seemed all sad and shit all of a sudden.

"Nah I haven't, but why you sound like that Jodie? Did something happen you ain't telling me about?" I could feel my heart rate increase and my blood boil. If something happened to my baby it's a wrap for everybody. I'll turn into a real evil ass muthafuka behind that one.

"It ain't nothing crazy it's just, word on the street she found out ole dude she was messing with got a white girl and baby living in some nice ass house. She real messed up about it."

"Cut that word on the street shit out nigga, don't no street niggas be gossiping. Cleo told you that shit. But my next thing is why her nor Boog didn't think to tell me they self?"

Cleo supposed to be sister and she know how I feel about that girl. I would've dropped everything to be there for her. Besides that fuck nigga wasn't gone be around too long no way. Everything I was doing was for my family and the woman I planned to spend the rest of my life with.

"Chill out nigga! She prolly just didn't want you to know cuz she know how you get. All it take is for somebody to do something to her and yo ass lose all yo common sense."

I chuckled cause Jodie was right.  I'd do anything for that girl. But honestly that's just how I am about all my family, Jodie and Cleo included. But with Boog it was different. I'm head over heels in love with that one. And love can make you do some crazy shit.

"You act like she the only one I'd go crazy for, like I won't smack the shit out a nigga if he talk crazy to you hell even Cleo ratchet ass." I said jokingly.

Jodie smirked before waving me off. " I know you ride for me but it's different wit her. Anyway I think you should at least send her text and let her know you thinking about her. You the only one that could pull her out her funk."

I nodded my head agreeing with him. I soon pulled out my phone and found her contact.

Boog💙💍: Wassup Ma' I heard about what happened. I just wanted to tell I love you and I'm thinking about you. I know you hurting and sad but this to shall pass. You a strong, smart independent black woman don't let no clown nigga make you think less of ya self. You a Queen baby hell you my Queen so straighten up yo crown and pick ya chin up witcho fine ass.

Boog💙💍: I'm gone leave you with this last thing and imma get back to work...... The game is gonna test you, never fold. Stay ten toes down. It's not on you, it's in you and what's in you, they cannot take away. Believe dat and once again I love you. E💙

Once I sent my little encouraging words to her I stuffed my phone back in my pocket ready to work. Cause the sooner I get to a comfortable spot the closer I am to being able to claim my girl. Nah fuck that, That's my wife.