Chapter 26: Dark Clouds Into Sunny Days

Omniscient

Three days after the events that took place in California, back in Atlanta Devyn woke up from his coma

Three days after the events that took place in California, back in Atlanta Devyn woke up from his coma. He was immediately showered with love from his family including Ermias. While spending time with his family during visiting hours, Dave receives a call from his boys out on the streets letting him know that Monster and Fresh had been spotted in the city.

Dave notifies Sincere and Ermias and begin to say his goodbyes to Devyn and the family. Surprisingly they're joined by Giselle's husband Jordan against his wife's wishes. The four men leave the hospital in search of Devyn's attackers, but not without a Giselle asking them for a promise.

"I love you so much, and obviously I can't change your mind on this, so just promise me this, ALL OF YOU!"

"Come back in one piece."

Now in the area of where Fresh and Monster were last spotted, Jordan begins to regret his decision of coming out. In the midst of Dave giving his brother-in-law the "OK" to return to his pregnant wife and kids, Ermias got a phone call but before he could respond to the person all hell broke loose.

a black car sped down the street opening fire. Sincere, Dave and Jordan immediately ducked down as the bullets entered the van. Sleazy who was in the drivers seat sped off behind them in hot pursuit. He was on their tail as Dave and Sin shot at them through the open doors.

Both vehicles were now parallel to one another as Dave and Sin shot into the driver side and he shot back.

"Fuck I'm hit!" Dave shouted.

"Shit me too..Damn!" Sincere replies. At the same time the Lexus crashed into a tree in the yard of one of the houses in the neighborhood. The passenger side opened and Frezh got out. Before running into the dark house he shot once more into the van.

Jordan patted down his body not feeling any pain or blood, thank god. "Aye! Y'all good!?" Jordan asked as he tried to catch his breath.

"Yea we'll be alright. We just got hit in these vest." Dave said.

"Shit hurt like a bitch my nigga!" Sincere grunted in pain.

"E' you cool!?" I asked Sleazy as he hissed in pain.

"Hell Nah! One of them goofy ass niggas shot me in my ass cuz!" Dave, Sincere and Jordan busted out laughing. That wasn't supposed to be funny but it was. "That shit ain't funny!." E' said.

With Monster dead now Fresh was the only one left. With Ermias, Dave and Sincere injures Jordan was left with the task of finishing things once and for all.  After being handed a gun by Dave, Jordan makes his way into the house......