Chapter 19: Make it Official

Boog

It was now early April which means month four of my pregnancy. Today was a special day though. Today Nipsey and I find out the gender of our baby. I'm hoping for a girl and even though he says he just wants a healthy baby, I know he's secretly hoping for another boy.

About an hour after leaving the house, cause you know LA traffic be slow as hell we arrived at the doctors office. Ermias helped me out of the car before taking my hand in his and walking inside.
I went to the front desk to check in while Nip took a seat in the waiting area.

After checking in I sat down in the seat next to him with a sigh. "You nervous?" Ermias asked placing his hand on my thigh.

I lightly chuckled. "No I'm not nervous babe. Just a little tired. Your child and filming is kicking my ass."

"Don't worry baby mama, Filming will be over soon then you can relax. I got it from here." He reassured me before placing a kiss on my cheek but I immediately frowned,

"Uh! Excuse you sir! Baby mama is the title you give to the woman who carried your child whom you have no commitment to. I am your your wife, come correct." I stated earning a "Tell him sis!" And "I heard that!" From other moms in the waiting area while the other father's just held there head down.

"Shit! My bad Mrs. Hussle you got it." He laughed throwing his hands up in surrender.

"But speaking of, when you think it's a good time to be tryna get married?" He asked and I shifted in my seat to get a good look at him.

"Well Hussle you know I'm not gonna rush you into marrying me, I would want you to be fully ready for that commitment when you propose , I'm not gonna force you. But I would like for it to happen within the next four to five years." I told him and he nodded.

He licked his lips as he stroked his beard.

"It's funny you say that cause I'm re-

"Lauren Parker!" Nipsey was interrupted by the nurse calling my name to come back. Ermias and I got up and followed her to the back.

"Hi Lauren I'm Nurse Taylor, How are you two doing today?" She asked sweetly.

"Good!" Hussle and I answered together.

After checking my weight and blood pressure she lead us to a room in the back so we could find out the gender of Baby  Hussle. Soon Doctor Simone came in. "Good morning beautiful! How are you today?"

Dr. Simone greeted me with a smile. "Good morning, I'm doing fine how are you Doctor Simone?"

"I am doing lovely, and hello to you too sir! You must be who Lauren tells me so much about, what's your name?" She asked as Ermias smiled happily.

"Yup that's me, my name is Nipsey!" He said shaking her hand.

"Nipsey!? Is that the name yo mama gave you?" Dr. Simone asked tilting her glasses off her face making Ermias laugh.

"Nah my real name is Ermias." He responded.

"Well nice to finally meet you Ermias, word on the street is you got some money. Can I hold sumn?" Dr. Simone asked jokingly holding out her hand.

He chuckled lightly. "See Doc I would, but I gotta get this beautiful lady a nice ring so imma need all my money."

"Oooh! That was smooth. Guess I can't argue with that. Anyway today is the big day. We find out the gender of this baby. Mom, Dad what are we hoping for?" Of course I answered girl and Ermias said long as the baby healthy I don't care.