Chapter 21: Trust No One

Ermias

Boog and I made it to Toronto Canada a day ago and chilled out. Now we were sitting front row in the
Scotiabank Arena watching Boog's cousin Devyn drop buckets on the raptors as the Hawks were beating them 150-130. And you already know Drake was showing his ass on the sidelines.

At the end of the 4th quarter the Hawks won 160-145. We were hoping to see Giselle and her husband Jordan, but when Boog called her once we landed she said her and Jordan had a little disagreement and opted on celebrating back in Atlanta instead raining on Devyn's parade.

I seen my nigga Sincere who I knew from New York, back when I was selling weight across states. He invited me out to come party wit him and Devyn at the club.

"Baby you gone be aight for a couple hours while I'm out?" I asked Boog as I got dressed in our Hotel Suite.

"Yeah I'll be fine, go have fun babe. I'm probably gone order some food and watch movies till I fall asleep cause yo child is on ten right now."

I lightly chuckled before coming up to her and leaning down to kiss her baby bump and then her lips. "I love you baby." I smile and so did she showing off her sexy ass dimples.

"I love too boo, have fun!"

"Aight I'm out! See you in a little bit." I said to her from the door. All dressed in a fresh in a red Puma track suit, I made my way downstairs to get into the Car that was waiting for me.

 All dressed in a fresh in a red Puma track suit, I made my way downstairs to get into the Car that was waiting for me

Once I made it to the club I seen that bitch was packed. Two members of my security team walked ahead of me to clear a path as screaming fans called my name asking for autographs. Shit I ain't even know I had fans here. This young nigga from Crenshaw and Slauson got fans in Canada. Can you fucking believe it?

I signed a few before continuing on as my other two bodyguards trailed behind me watching my back. I hired a mutual friend of Boog and I to stay back with her and watch the door. After the shit I heard about Kim Kardashian getting stuck up in Paris hotel room I wasn't taking no chances.

Jumpman by Drake and Future played as I was ushered to VIP where the big homie Sin was at.

"Sleazy muthafuckin E! What up nigga!?" Sincere called out to me as we slapped hands. "What's good nigga!?" I answered back.

"Shit! Now that I'm outta Rikers, everything. But I should be asking you Mr. Nipsey Hussle! Hardest rap nigga outta California!"

"Aye! I'm just tryna do better wit my life. I'm married now, with two kids and one on the way. That same shit I was on back in the day ain't go fly these days."

"I hear that nigga and I'm proud of you, Chanel was on my ass about getting my shit together. I hopped on a flight to the ATL and lil Cuzzo got me this gig."

"Preciate that homie, and that's good to see you doing good out here. Where the lil homie at anyway?"

"He should be pulling up now, I came a little early to scope out the place. Make sure I find every exit in this bitch just incase some shit go down. I'm not sure if these maple leaf ass niggas get active like we do in the states, but anybody that call a regular ass piece of Ham Canadian bacon, they gotta be crazy." Sin joked having me crackin' up in the club.