Chapter 20: Hussle and Boog forever

Boog

It had been a week since Hussle and I secretly got married at the courthouse. He and I couldn't help the smiles that we're plastered across our faces the entire time. My mom had the kids over that weekend so me and my Husband spent some quality time together, if you know what I mean.

It was only a matter of time before TMZ or nosey ass Theshaderoom goes snooping and finds out about our marriage. So Ermias gave me his card and told me to put together a nice party to announce our marriage to our family and friends.

I literally had a week, but surprisingly ya girl Boog was able to get it done. And just Incase there were any discrepancies about Ermias and my decision to commit to one another without the knowledge of our family, I decided to add the baby and baby gender reveal somewhere in the party to hopefully soften the blow.

Plus it was easy to slide that on in there considering, per Nipsey's request the them of the wedding was blue.

"Aye! Baby you ready to go? My assistant said everybody waiting on us." Ermias asked coming out of his large His closet wearing what his stylist got for him. And let me just say zaddy was looking hella fine. Shit if I wasn't already pregnant I would've been tonight.

I one-hundred percent drew the line at wearing all blue to the party, like he wanted to. He pouted like a child for a while but eventually got over it. Instead he was dressed in a custom made grey Velvet suit jacket, with grey and white striped dress pants. And I wore a pink dress with a fur to hide my now visible bump.

I finished putting on my diamond earrings and pearl necklace before turning to him

I finished putting on my diamond earrings and pearl necklace before turning to him. "Yes babe I'm ready. But is the cane necessary though?" I questioned humorously.

"Hell Yeah! You know I gotta keep it Pimp'n round here. Show these folks who where the pants in this relationship baby." He joked smiling at himself in my vanity mirror, feeling himself way too much. And I stood there looking like he can't be serious.

"Well I hope you keep that same energy when you have blue balls, Mr. Pimp. Give pimp hand strong a new meaning how bout that!?" I joked back wiping that smile clean off his face.

"See you ain't even had to do me like that Boog!" He said shaking his head causing me to giggle.

"Love you!" I said before kissing his cheek and walking out.

He met me outside and we got into the 1941 white Cadillac that awaited us outside at the front of the house.