Chapter 25: Too Hot Too Fast

❗️Warning❗️This chapter contains strong material such as Violence and Sexual Assault

Ermias

My homie Dave hit me up saying he wanted to call a meeting down south in Atlanta so I hopped on the first thang smokin. Dave is Giselle and Devyn's older brother. Some shit happened when they was kids and he ended up moving away never to speak to them again. Soon as he seen his lil bro going through the shit in Toronto he figured now was the best time to reach out and be there for his family.

They managed to get back on track and mend fences. And after this situation with Dev getting shot, Dave wanted answers along with bloodshed.

The bitch ass niggas that did it skipped town right after they did what they did. By the time I made it here we got wind that these low life ass niggas was in my city. I made a call to my old connects from the Six-O's to keep an eye out for'em. We was hoping to run'em out of California and back to the A. Until then everybody here gone lay low.

I stood on the balcony of my hotel suite Downtown at the Ritz-Carlton sparking a spliff. The sun was going down and the Atlanta streets began to light up. It was the perfect setting for self reflection. Though the reason I'm here is due to the fact that somebody I cared about got hurt and in my eyes the people responsible deserved what they had coming to them, I prayed this wouldn't set me back.

I chose not to involve Jodie in what was going on because at least if I couldn't save myself I could save him from going back to that dark place.

We came a long way from drive-by's and gang fights. Every move I made after prison was to right my wrongs and do right by my family. I changed my name from Sleazy E to Nipsey Hussle in order to put my dark past behind me. Once this deed was done Sincere, Dave and I all decided to never return back to this Gang shit. This was one hunnit percent the last time.

Nefertiti

Today was Saturday and since the run in with Monster and Fresh I've been busting my ass to get them their money by tomorrow. I posted so many Fashionova and Flat Tummy Tea ads my fingers began to blister. But even that wasn't enough, hell it didn't even scratch the surface.

I was in such a fucked up situation that I even entertained Tristan Thompson's cheating ass after he and I ran into one another at a nightclub in LA. Shit I would've let R Kelley's Pedo ass add me to his roster, but he broke his damn self.

I was now pulling up to a studio in Hollywood for a photoshoot. My eighth one this week. I parked my Tesla in a spot on the side of the building and I got out. Hopefully this shoot won't run late cause there was absolutely no cameras where I parked. Going to the backseat of my car where my purse was I opened the back driver-side door. I guess during the car ride my bag had slid across the backseat. I reached across the backseat to retrieve it. I was so distracted that I didn't even hear somebody walk up behind me.

"Excuse me sweetheart, can I talk to you right quick?" I heard some guy speak.

"Ugh! I'm not interested!" I scoffed as I grabbed my bag finally. As I stood up at full height that's when I felt the cold steel of the gun pressed against my head. This wasn't some random guy!

"Shut up bitch and don't fucking move!"

"Fresh you said I had till Sunday, it's Saturday." I cried but that didn't matter. "Change of plans bitch!" He snapped before hitting me with the gun. I immediately fell to the floor losing consciousness. I could feel my body being drug before being lifted and dropped on the seat of a car. Once the door closed I was out.

*******

An hour or two later my eyes fluttered open as I hear talking in the distance. I can feel my head pounding from when I was hit. Than god the lights were dim or that would've amplified my headache.