Chapter 22: Dreams and Messages

Boog

Waking from a nap, my eyes flutter before landing on the window where I could see a large body of water with the most beautiful sun set descending above it. Realizing that I was no longer in the comfort of my bed I sat up. Looking around I realized we were actually on a plane. But I was confused because we had made it home a few days ago after trying to see my cousin Devyn in jail.

But due to the amount of press that was there we were advised by both our publicist to stay away. Ermias wasn't happy due to the fact that he cared more about our family then maintaining an image, but after speaking with Giselle she gave us the Ok to go home and wait for her to call.

So why were we here? Looking to my left Ermias was slouched in the white plush leather seats sleeping peacefully. There wasn't a hair out of place on his head, and his skin was smooth and clear.

He looked perfect.

I was so enthralled by his facial features looks that I didn't realize that he was wearing all white. As a matter of fact so was I and the entire plane was white.

Before I could speak somebody cleared there throat. Standing next to Ermias's seat a gentleman in white with beautiful brown sugar skin, and salt and pepper hair as well as his beard smiled down at me. He too was dressed in white.

"Hello Lauren!" He smiled happily showcasing his pearl whites. His voice was deep yet, comforting.

"H-Hello!" I said nervously.

"You're just as beautiful as I imagined you to be."

I wanted to ask who this man was, but my gut told me I already knew. Which alarmed me just a little.

"Looks like it's time to wake him up. We have landed." He smirked before leaning down and placing his hand on Ermias's shoulder.

"Ermias my son..It's time." With those words his long lashes rose revealing his gorgeous dark brown eyes. He smiled once he saw who woke him. Without any hesitation he stood to his full length and followed the older gentlemen towards the exit. I stood up following after them.

"Excuse me sir!? Where did you say we were again?" I asked curiously.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs before turning around to me. "My apologies my child, but we are home." He then turned his attention to Ermias and smirked. "I'll give you two some time." After a pat on Nipsey's shoulder he continued on his path disappearing into the white mist that resembled clouds.

"Ermias where are we what's going on?" I asked starting to get worried. But he held a calm demeanor as he simply held me face in his and kissed my temple.

"This home baby! But unfortunately you can't come wit me right now."

"Wait! Why can't I? And where are our kids? Where's the-" I badgered, but that's when I realized my pregnancy stomach was gone.

"Relax! The baby is fine and the kids are fine too. Look I gotta go. I'll come back to see you. I love you!" Before I could protest he kissed me one last time and turned to walk away.

"Ermias Wait!...Baby!...Come back!" I shouted but he could no longer hear me.

"Please don't leave me!" I shouted sadly feeling like his departure was final. What was going on. Wanting more answers I was about to step off the plane but instead I woke up with a start.

I was now in Mrs. Asghedom's living room. My hands quickly shot to my stomach before looking down seeing my baby bump. I sighed in relief at the fact that it was just a dream.