Chapter 23: Young, Rich and Famous Pt.2(Part 1 in At My Best: Couples Trip)

Ermias

Today was the day of my big TV moment. In a couple of hours I'll be taking the stage at the BET Awards during the pre-show. Granted it's not the main stage it's a step in that direction and happy about it. Right now my house was turned into one big ass dressing room.  Cleo and Nefi were in one room getting dressed and Jodie was in another while Boog and I took our bedroom.

In addition to us there was at least ten other people in and out my crib from our publicist, stylist and security. This fame shit was new to me and I'm not really use to all these damn people tryna get me dressed and shit let alone be in and out my house.

I was a little on edge about that shit but Boog assured me that everything will be fine and I shouldn't be so paranoid considering we out the hood now. But when it comes to my family and they safety I'm gone always keep an eye out.

While Boog was bent over putting on her heels I couldn't help but to stare at her in awe. She was looking fine as hell in her black dress and simple jewelry. As I was caught in the moment her eyes met mine and she smiled making me do the same.

"See something you like? Yo eyes look like they bout to pop out." She said with a giggle.

I smirked before walking over to her holding her waist in my hands. "Hell yeah I see something I like baby...You!" I told her as I leaned down and kissed her lips. She held my face in her hands and depended our kiss even moaning in the process.

Lately Boog been hellah' clingy, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing cause I enjoy being with her. But every time I go out she start tripping cause she afraid something bad gone happen. But I assure her every time that I'm gone be good.

Before our little kiss could turn into some triple X shit, a knock at the door stopped us. It was my assistant letting me know it was time to head out.

We all came outside the house to the awaiting black trucks looking fresh to death and got in making our way to The Microsoft theater. By the time we got there the Pre-show had already started. Since I made Jodie my manager he got out first making sure everything was good for us to go in. But after about ten minutes and he ain't come back I started to get impatient. "Babe go see what's taking so long, your son is sitting on my bladder and I have to pee!" Boog groaned and I laughed a little. She was cute as hell when she pouted.

When I got out I seen Jodie and some nigga from BET arguing. "Aye! Jodie what the hell going on?" I asked confused at the situation.

"Man Cuz! I'm tryna ask his bitch ass where we need to go so you can get to yo trailer before you perform and his pussy ass wanna argue about us being parked right here, I told his ass we not staying right here."

"Sir you need to move your vehicle right now, you can be parked where the cones are!" The other dude argued.

"Bitch fuck yo cones!" Jodie said holding one of the cones up and that's when dude smacked the shit out his hand. At that point that's when I got pissed cause you ain't bout to just disrespect my people. So I did what Eazy E said.

Reached back like a pimp, slapped the hoe!