Chapter 12: Dedication

Ermias Joseph AsghedomBorn: August 15, 1985Happy Birthday King!!!💙💙💙💙#TMC🏁

Born: August 15, 1985
Happy Birthday King!!!💙💙💙💙
#TMC🏁

Ermias

After the meeting with MadHouze Music shit got hard. Every other label we went to said No! Hell some labels didn't even let us make it pass the front desk. I know for a fact them plantation ass niggas had something to do with it.

And to add insult to injury the very next day I come back to Cali from Talum I go to the studio and the bitch gets raided. Me and all my homeboys laying face first on the ground cuffed as I watch LAPD destroy everything! All my equipment is ruined and worst of all my entire album is gone.

Five years of material wiped out. And because I'm a convicted felon the shotgun they found landed my ass in jail for a couple days even though it was registered.

Nobody's seen or heard from Jodie and honestly that shit scaring the fuck outta me. Every dime he had Jodie put it into me and my career. And in a blink of an eye all our hard work went down the drain.

It was gone take something powerful to turn this shit around. But what though?.......

Jodie

"Jodie!?...Jodie!?...Jodie can you stop running around here like a mad man and talk to me!" I heard Cleo bitch for the hundredth time today. I had something to do and she was slowing me the fuck down.

"Fuck You want Cleo? Damn!" I snapped as I found my black hoodie in the back of her closet.

She looked at me shocked with her hands on her hip.

"Jadarious Clayvious Jackson! I don't know who the fuck you talking to, but you better get a got damn clue!" She screeched but I just rolled my eyes. I ain't have time for her bullshit.

"I know you not about to do what I think you are? Jodie this is not the way to solve our problems and Ermias wouldn't want you to do this. If you would communicate with him I'm sure he probably has a pla-

"Look I ain't got time to wait on Ermias!—I interrupted her.—every dime I had went to that studio and this album and it's gone! You about to get evicted in a week, we have no money!" I shouted tryna get her to see that this just some shit I gotta do.

"I'm gone do this luh drop so we can at least have money for a hotel for us and the kids. Yo mama ain't been home in weeks so she on her own.—I explained to her.—If E' come by just tell him I'll call'em later Aight!?" She nodded quietly as I stuck my glock in the back of my jeans.