Chapter 13: Not Part Of The Plan

Boog

"Damn Boog that's bout yo tenth pancake!" Ermias joked. It was early in the morning and we were having breakfast before Eden went to school and I left for my table ready with the rest of the cast for the show.

I looked at him with the deadliest glare ever."While you worried bout me, you need to eat five more. Witcho skinny ass!" I said harshly. He looked shocked at my words. More so at the aggression in my tone rather than the words. Normally I'd laugh off his jokes or shoot back lightheartedly. But lately my attitude been stank.

"You gone quit talkin to me like you crazy cuz."

"Or what?—I questioned with an eye roll.—Whatever nigga. Come on Pooh! We gotta get you to school go get ya bag." I said brushing Ermias off.

Eden ran off as I finished my plate and got up to put it in the sink. I could hear Ermias call my name but I just ignored him. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I just wasn't feeling a lot of shit, yet my life has probably been the best it's ever been these days.

I soon felt his hands grip my waist from behind. "Aye! I know you hear me callin you!?" He said and I continued what I was doing.

"What Hussle Damn!?" I snapped. Next thing you know this nigga spun my ass around with a quickness. "Boog! What the hell wrong witchu cuz! You been moody as hell lately and that shit getting old." He said staring me down with his hands on each of my shoulder's holding me in place.

I sighed trying to calm down. I can see Ermias wanted to cuss my ass out for my rudeness but he just took the shit. But today was not one of those days.

"I'm fine E' really. I think I'm just stressed about the show which explains my attitude and the stress eating. I'm sorry bae." I said and he continued to look in my eyes for sincerity.

"Aight! Don't forget you can come talk to me about anything. We a team you ain't gotta keep shit it in and deal with it alone." He said sweetly and I smiled.

"I know babe. And again I'm sorry." I said hugging him.

"Since you good gimme kiss then so you and lil man could be out." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me so close I could feel him begin to rise down below. Soft moans escaped my mouth as he tongue explored it.

"Mhmm-mhm!—I pushed his face away before this turned into something else as he laughed.—You so nasty let me go!"

Eden entered the room with his bag. "Come here lil man and gimme some love." Ermias said and Eden ran into his father's arms. I watched happily as he hoisted our son in the air and began to kiss all over his face making him giggle. Their bond was the most fulfilling thing to watch.

"I love you son." Ermias beamed with love and admiration for our child.

"Love you too daddy!" Eden smiled before Ermias put him down. We exchanged goodbyes before baby boy and I left out.

******

"Lauren!...Lauren!...Lauren!" I could hear somebody's voice as my body was being nudged. I soon sat with a quickness realizing I had fallen asleep at the table where the reading of the script was.

"Damn Girl you good. You was out for about ten minutes. Either that baby or that lil boo you got done wore you out." My co-star Vivica Brown said jokingly. I giggled wiping the drool off the corners of my mouth.

"Hell with both of them at the house it's like raising one five Year old and a Big Ass Baby!" I said and we both giggled. "Anyway did I miss anything?" I questioned.

"Nothing other than Pothead Polly over there fucking up every other line for the last ten minutes." My other co-star Jason Kash budded in about Hollywood vet Lola Lezaine. I shook my head at him as we both cracked the fuck up as our producer had this dreadful look on his face while listening to Lola read her lines.

I producer scoffed before clearing his throat. "Lauren and Vivica how about you two go...Please!" He said almost like he was begging.

"Sure thing Boo!" Vivica answered.

"Listen to me Erica! That boy is gonna lead you to a world of hurt. A kinda guy like him only end up two places, the penitentiary or the cemetery. And ya lucky if you don't go with him." Vivica spoke as my mother Denise Gotti.

"My father was a Thug! You stayed with him and he's doing fine. Why is everybody so hung up on King like he ain't shit!?" I snarled in character.

"Baby we just want what's best for you that's all!" Vivica cried and I scoffed.

"HE IS WHAT'S BEST FOR ME!—I yelled with conviction.—And if he gone down best believe I'm gone stand ten toes bout mine and ride out either way. Cause that's what a real Mob Wife do."

Vivica sighed. "And what happens when the heartache sets in who's gonna wipe those tears then Erica?"

I shrugged with one eyebrow arched. "I won't wipe them. I'm just gonna embrace the only life I know. Pick my head up and push forward. Cause that...is what King would want."

"And scene!" Our producer Dallas called followed by a round of applause by the rest of the cast and production team

"And scene!" Our producer Dallas called followed by a round of applause by the rest of the cast and production team. I was so caught up in my character when I was done I let out a huge breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Miss Lauren...fucking...Parker where have you been all my life?" Dallas asked rhetorically as I smiled. "Now that scene you two just put on was not only Emmy worthy, but my dear you are looking at Best Female Lead at the Oscars baby girl. Keep that shit up!" He boasted.

"You really think so?" I asked shyly. "Oh I know so—he smiled.—After that strong ready you all deserve a break. Go home everyone we'll pick it up tomorrow."

We all happily gathered our things. After hearing Dallas speak so highly of me I was on a high. This was the shit I worked so hard for.

"Hey Honey Bun! You rocked that girl." Vivica said as she gave me a side hug. Her being a vet as well made her an excellent mentor and even a friend. She was always encouraging.

"Aww! Viv, Thank Yo—Before I could finish my sentence a wave of nausea hit me like bricks.

"L-Lauren sweetheart you alright!?" Vivica asked in a worried tone. I couldn't even answer her as I ran into the women's restroom. I kneeled in front of the toilet as she came behind me and released every last bit of my breakfast. Vivica held my hair back as I continued to upchuck.

"Poor baby you must've caught a bug or something. You seemed fine a minute ago!" She said as I sat up grabbing tissue to wipe my mouth.

I didn't wanna speak with vomit breath so I shrugged. Instead I went to my purse to find a mint or some candy. Scrummaging through my Birkin bag I hit something hard at the bottom. When I pulled the container out dread hit me like a ton of bricks. How could I be so stupid!?

This explained everything that's been going on with me. This wasn't not part of the plan. Especially now.

Fuck!