Chapter 2

<<THE GUEST.>>

Mina sighed as she sat beside her mother silently, watching as her parents and the Jeon couple share a boring conversation about future business plans.

She had been sat there for what seemed like hours but was actually about 15 minutes. The girl didn't even have any idea of who they were sat waiting for and why the fuck this person was taking their sweet time.

Just as Mina opened her mouth to complain to her parents again, the door swung open, slightly startling the elders. The lassie groaned as her eyes shot up to look at the new addition.

Tall, lean shoulders and strong looking thighs. His face was nothing like what she'd imagine it to look like after having a single glance at his godly figure. His silky strands of brown hair fell over two round yet mischievous orbs.

fluttering eyelashes stroked his flawless cheeks with every blink. His nose being quite big but still weirdly attractive resting above a pair of thin, glossy plums. 

The clearing of a throat caught the two out of their trance as both gazes fell onto the owner of the voice.

"So I'm sure you guys are wondering as to why you are both here today." Mr Jeon clasped his hands together, resting them on the wide glass table. "But before I proceed I just want to you guys to be calm about what we have decided for you."

At this point, Mina's attention was somewhere else as she stared into empty space. She only snapped out after she felt the light jap of her mothers elbow hitting her side. "This is important darling."

The lassie simply rolled her eyes and discreetly glanced at the younger male that sat awfully silently on the opposite side of the table. His eyes already rested on her though.

"So you guys must of heard what has been going on with different companies and the difference and changes in the stocks." Mr Lee spoke this time, glancing at his daughter. "And in order for  this not to affect our two companies, a marriage is going have to take place."

"Your marriage."

The parents sighed when they saw the expression on the pairs face.

Rage, Hurt, Denial, Annoyance.

"You have got to be taking the fucking piss." Mina piped, clear anger on her pretty face as she glared at the elders in the room.

"Mina---" Mrs Lee yelled but got cut off rudely by her daughter.

"No! I'm not marrying him!" Her glare darted towards the latter to see him mirroring her facial expression towards his Moth and Father. "In fact I'm not marrying anyone. I'm 22, let me live a little."

"You have no say in this honey. The decision has already been made." Mr Lee shot her a stern look. "This is important for the company."

"And what about me, huh?" Okay, I agree it's for the company. But what about me? Sending me off to marry this--- this stranger." She strutted out clenching her jaw in frustration.

"Before you say he isn't a stranger, yes he is. I don't even fucking know his name. I don't know the first thing about him other than the fast that he's sat here watching me do all the objecting." At the sudden jab towards him, they young man scoffed.

"Jeon Jungkook. And I don't have a single reason to want to marry you but I know I don't have a choice so I'm not wasting my breath on  something so absurd like you." He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

"Shut the---"

"Right Mina, that's enough."

Knowing she wasn't going to get her way, the 22 year old female stormed her way through the door, slamming it shut behind.

She felt like their were sparks off anger running through her body and her gaze filled with red dots as she made her way out into the lounge.

She held her hair in fists when she felt a presence sitting right beside her. 

"Deal with it. We both know we're not going to get it the way we want." Jungkook rasped out.

"Well you didn't really do shit anyway, did you?" Mina kept her head down as she lowly growled.

"You're acting as if I want to marry you." He chuckled bitterly. "I have better stuff to do then waste my life on someone like you."

"I'm just not stupid like you to know that I'm not gonna get it my way regardless." Jungkook spat. "So fucking deal with it for now and within a few months we'll file a divorce and we'll both be free again."

Her chest rose and fell with every raged breath, trying her best not to grab him by the neck hand punch his perfectly annoying face.

With that, Jungkook walked away, making his way straight out through the entrance.

Calming herself down, Mina stood up from her seat and fished out her phone dialling a number. "The Lee Industries. Yes"

The noise of car tyres screeching caught her attention as she looked up to see the familiar matt black car parked beside her own.

Mina rushed her way towards the car as she immediately pulled the door handle and flung herself in a hurry.

"Thanks, Yoon." Pecking his cheek, grabbed the spare clothes in the back to get changed.

"No problem Min." He grinned.

" He grinned

Bye Bitches