18. So far away

Days turned into months and months into a year, everyone stayed isolated. Everyone lost a piece of themselves after the tragic event.

Yoongi POV

Its a been 1 year since I lost my only best friend. Everyday was like hell for me for the 2 months. Wake up, eat, visit cemetery and then sleep. That was basically my life for the first 2 months. I wished to just leave the world.

That was until I met her. Moonbyul. She taught me how to love myself all over again. She gave me a reason to be in this world. I love her so much. As time passed by, me and moonbyul start dating. We spend most of our time together, enjoying every second.

It came to the point where I slowly start visiting Mina way less than before. Everyday, to every 3 days to every week. Now, I meet her once every month, it was really bad but I really loved my new girlfriend and wanted her to be happy. I hadn't forgotten about Mina at all, I'll always have small spot for her in my heart. But now, I had someone that truly loved me.

As for Jungkook, he completely changed after the sorrowful event. He was no longer a fuckboy, in fact he became extremely loyal to women after. He felt so guilty. He didn't know what had gotten into him. That was until he realised that he had actually start loving her. He cried none stop at night for the first few months. No one could get over her death. Her mum and dad lived alone and found it hard.

Jungkook POV

It's been a year since Minas death, I could say I've changed quite a lot. I visit her grave every 2 days, I could say that's my peace time.because I have work. I'm nearly 23 soon. Other than age and appearance I've changed my behaviour a bit more as well. I don't play around with girls anymore. In fact, I haven't  had a girlfriend for the past year. I'm waiting for the right girl to come along.

Someone like Mina.

A few days ago, I decided to go to America, mostly to celebrate my 23rd birthday. I wanted sometime apart from the place where everything fell apart. I asked Yoongi hyung to join me but he said he's going out with his girlfriend, Moonbyul. He has been really busy with her now a days, its kinda annoying, he has no time for us.

I was currently packing for America, apparently it's quite cold and breezy weather there. My flight was in a day and honestly I'm excited.

People said I've changed a lot in the period of just year. Hair, face and body. Some people even said style. I would be lying if I said I disagree.

I've had been called all sorts

Cold.
Sharp.
Emotionless.
Blank.
Everything.

Time passed and it was already 8pm by the time I stopped packing. I was so tired. My flight was at 8am the next morning, meaning I'd have to wake up at 5 to be there for my flight. Being the only one living in the house, I had to do a lot myself, cooking, cleaning, everything. Not that I'm complaining, I actually really love living alone as I've got no one to bother me.