20. Jungkook.

She looked up at me as we both had wet tears running down our cheeks. As I looked at her, she took the chance to quickly snatch the ring out of my opened hand.

Before I could speak another word to her, she ran out of the shop into the heavy downpour. I quickly trailed behind her, also getting soaked but she was no where to be seen anymore. I slowly let the tears fall down onto my moist cheeks. At this point I couldn't tell if they are my own tears or the rain from the sky falling onto my cheeks.

Suddenly I had heard a loud scream coming from the opposite side from where I was standing. Mina. I quickly ran to the direction, to see a middle aged man trying to harass my wife.

Before you knew it, the guy was on the floor whilst I punched the shit out of him. I could see from the corner of my eyes that Mina looked scared and worried. I put back my attention to nearly killing the guy.

Jimin POV

We were so shocked when we heard that the girl that we had known for almost a year was actually Jungkooks wife. I didn't expect that at all. As Jungkook ran out of the café, we couldn't help put to follow along and get worried due to the atrocious weather.

We went further into the streets but there was no sign of either Mina or Jungkook. Hoseok suggested that we should split up and look both ways, so that's what we did.

As I turned round, I saw a familiar figure standing whilst covering her face. I turned to the direction she was facing to see Jungkook punching a man on the ground. I quickly ran towards Mina, holding her against my chest. She felt so delicate. It was like if I hugged her any tighter, she would break.

We stayed like that for a moment before I heard something that broke my heart. "Jungkook." She sobbed into my chest. I couldn't keep the words in any longer. "I like you, Mina." I said loud above all the sound of the rain splashing onto the ground.

Jungkook POV

"I like you, Mina!" I heard jimin speak whilst holding her close to his chest. I couldn't wait for her reply. It would break my heart. I ran out of the scene, tears flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall.

What if she loves him too?

Hope you enjoyed! Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️