12. Left alone

After hours of running around like a headless chicken, looking for Yoongi, there was still no clue of where he could be. Tears constantly spilled out of my eyes like waterfalls. The stinging sensation, causing all my sight to go blurry.

Where is he? As I walked around a nearby park I suddenly notice someone sitting alone on the wooden bench. The figure was awfully familiar. As I reached closer to the familiar figure, a wave of relief  washed over my whole body. Thank god he's safe.

"Yoongi?" I called out softly. What I saw next broke my heart. He raised his head, eyes red and puffy. His hair looked like he hadn't touched it in years and the sight of all his dried tears on his cheeks made me feel more guilty than I already was.

"Go away!" He yelled. "I trusted you. You promised not to keep secrets." He spoke in a cracked but soft voice. "I'm sorry." Is all came out of my mouth. I stared at the ground, not being able to look him in the eyes. Before I knew it, he was no longer by my side.

"Yoongi!" I shouted for his attention. "Go home." I heard his cold voice from the other side of the park. "I don't want to see you anymore." Those words pierced through my like a sharp blade. "Oh and..." he spoke before pausing.

"Congratulations,"

With that he left me all alone in the park, the darkness of the night sky drowning me. I was helpless. I've lost him. I fell into the floor. I felt as if I had no tears left to cry. I sat there staring at the beautiful stars. Only if my life was as easy as being like a star.

As hours after hours passed, I realised it was already 2 am at night. I dragged my feet along and went to wherever they took me.

One knock. Two knocks. As I reached the door for the third, the door swung opened revealing the one only little bastard. Jungkook. At this point it was the only place I could go. If I went to my parents house, I would get asked too many questions. I didn't have enough energy to deal with them any way.

This was my only option. I walked into the house, completely ignoring the pricks existence. I casually bumped my shoulder against him as I quietly leaped up the stairs, to my room.

Jungkook POV

Ever since the cafè incident, I tried calling Suga hyung many times. I also left a lot of texts, but he just wouldn't respond. When I was about call for the 45th time, there was a sudden loud knock on the door, causing me to slightly jump.

Hoping and praying that it is Suga Hyung, I took small baby steps to the door. I could hear the loud downpour making me instantly swing the door open, to see who it is. But as I open the door, there she stood, emotionless and drenched completely. Mina.

I felt a little guilty at the sight. But she deserves it. She hurt him so much, I warned her about all of this but she didn't heed my words. She was selfish and only thought about herself.

Before I knew it, she had already entered the house. She roughly bumped her shoulder with mine before she leaped up the stairs and entering her room and shutting her door with a loud bang that made the whole house shudder.

Mina POV

I silently cried as I faced the piano in front of me. Memories came flashing back to me, how me and my only best friend use to meet up and play the piano together till our fingers wouldn't move anymore. I silently approached the grand piano, seating myself in the centre of the velvet stool directly in front of the instrument.

My fingers slowly caressed the keys before gently pressing down on them. The rooms atmosphere was filled with sounds of the beautiful instrument along with the sounds of my little sobs.

Jungkook POV

As I walked passed Minas room I could here the piano played. It was truly beautiful. As I walked closer to the door other sounds could be heard. She was crying. I haven't ever seen her cry. She acted all tough and unbothered. He must have been really close to her.

I slowly walked further away from the room. As much as I'm infatuated by the extremely pleasant sound, I couldn't be caught. It bothered me a lot. I hurt her so much. She must be going through a lot.

Only if she knew...

I hope you enjoyed! Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️