10. Secret revealed

Mina POV

The wedding day had finally come to an end. Some people may say that it's 'the best day of their life!' And whatever, but in my case it was the complete opposite. All I wanted to do was sleep my stress away.

Here I am, being forced into one room with a total jerk. What am I supposed to do? Jungkooks parents did say that they are leaving to go to their own house in like an hour. So maybe I could kill time by playing on my phone.

"Wait, I'm gonna go get changed in the bathroom." I said and walked to my suitcase that was laying on the bed. "What do you want me to do then? Help you?" Jungkook said, smirking at the last part. "You little di-" I started before getting cut off by the devil. "Hey hey hey, that's not how you talk to your one and only husband is it?" He said still smirking. "Husband my ass!" I shouted and walked into the bathroom. I could clearly hear him chuckling behind me.

I got into the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I quickly put my hair into a messy and low bun before rubbing off my makeup and walking out the bathroom

I quickly put my hair into a messy and low bun before rubbing off my makeup and walking out the bathroom. I was walking to the sofa, near the bed, where I left my phone when I heard jungkooks voice behind me.

"H-hey! Mina, I-I think you might have...forgotten my pants?" He said with his cheeks slightly red. "Hey! The sweater covers nearly my whole body! I don't need pants!" I said slightly confused by his behaviour. "Oh," is all he said before glueing his attention back onto his phone. "Is the international playboy blushing?" I said in a teasing tone.

"No! I just thought you were stupid enough to forget your pants, after all you are pretty dumb." He said sternly. Bloody hell. Bipolar much.

I decided to just ignore him by going on my phone. I was on my phone scrolling through instagram when.

Suga bear 🐻 is ringing

I instantly picked up.

Suga bear 🐻
Hey.
MinMin
Hey wassup?

Suga bear 🐻
Wanna hang?
MinMin
Sure! But where?

Suga bear 🐻
XXX cafè.
MinMin
Ok I'll be there in 5.

With that I got up and grabbed my bag ready to leave. Before I could walk out I heard Jungkook call my name. "Where are you going?" He said out of no where. "None of your business!" I said and took another step. "Change your clothes. Now!" He said sternly. "Oh god, ok jeez! Someone does not like this sweater." I mumbled they last part.