24. I hate you.

"Ryan."

His name slipped out rather easily. I'm not surprised due to the amount of times that name has left out of my mouth, guaranteed they were all for bad reasons.

His muscular figure got closer and closer to me but I just sat there, knowing I can't do shit about it. A disgusting smirk grew clear on his sickening face. He watched as I simply sat there, helpless and no where to go.

Jungkook-ah where are you?

"No knight with you today?" He whispered into my ear, trapping me between his wide, muscular arms. I struggled to get out of his strong grip as he buried his face into my neck. "Don't try Min." He breathed out before I felt a harsh pain on my bare thighs.

My eyes opened wide in shock and immediately held over the top the place that felt the most pain. I looked at him in disbelief as to why he would start the daily hitting, in the club. Before I knew it I felt the same sensation but on my hip. I let out a whine of pain as I squeezed my eyes shut for a few seconds.

My eyes opened again as my face turned into a face as if I was pleading him to stop. But obviously knowing Ryan, he showed absolutely no mercy with no one. He raised his hand high, ready to strike at anytime. I tightened my eyes shut as I waited for the pain to hit me.

I waited 1...2...3 Yet still I felt no pain.

Then....

Bang!

I heard something or someone fall onto the ground, groaning in pain. My eyes widened and realised that Ryan was no longer in front of me. Whereas, his belt was on the floor, across the sofa, as if he dropped it.

Before I knew it, there was another loud pang but this time it was followed by the voice of the most unexpected person. "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Her. Again." Jungkook yelled as he threw punches at the face of the person I completely despise.

I soon saw jimin coming in and trying to separate Jungkook from the bigger man. Jungkook eventually broke of from him and dragged him out of the crowded place. I didn't realise the people were still in the building until they all started shuffling about and putting back on the music to dance as if nothing happened. 

I didn't know what else to do, i ran to jimin who was stood at the side of the room, wrapping my arms around his small waist. I felt his arms on my back as well for a minute before he pulled away and grabbed my wrist, leading the way to a much quieter area.

It was just a little empty room and we stood in the middle of it. "Min, I can't pretend anymore." He lowly whispered, staring at the marble floor. "I can't pretend like nothing happened, even if it was an accident." He spoke a little louder, just enough for me to hear.

He suddenly engulfed me into a hug, burying his head into my hair and breathing softly. "I can't." He spoke again in my ear. "Jimin, I'm sorry we can't do this." I spoke as I pulled away from the hug, slightly stepping back.

Third person POV

That's when Jimin snapped. He couldn't believe that after everything, she could pretend and act like nothing happened. "Mina, You don't understand!" He grabbed his hair in his fist and tugged on it harshly. "How could you pretend like nothing has happened?" He yelled loud and this time looked her dead in the eye.

They thought that they were alone, everyone would, but what they didn't know was that someone entered the room at that very point.

"How can I forget that we were eachother a fucking first?!"

Silence.

There was a long, long silence before they heard something so unexpected.

Jungkook bitterly chuckled, trying not to show he's in pain. He looked at the two in utter disbelief. Two of the most important people in his life. He stood there for a second before he uttered three words that completely broke her heart.

"I hate you."
"I fucking hate you both."

The end of book 1

I hope you guys enjoyed my book 1 of 'I hate you." Don't worry there will be a book 2 and hopefully it will be out soon. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️