Chapter 4

<<THE MALL.>>

Mina waiting rather imapatiently in her car when she got told--- no forced to tag along with Jungkook to go to buy something that he apparently so desperately needed.

When he finally arrived after sharing goodbyes with her parents, they both quietly buckled into their seats. And without a single word, the girl started the car as she drove. The car got faster and faster throughout the journey.

"Why aren't you refusing anymore." Jungkook asked, his gaze not leaving from watchong other cars zoom past them.

"Refuse what?" Mina slightly slowed down the car as she drove in a normal speed.

"This whole thing. You know, this marriage." The male glanced in her direction, noticing her look for the day. She looked extremely calm today cozy even, unlike the day before. 

You could just tell by the way she was dressed, a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt that clung onto her like second skin. A plain black baseball cap pressed over her long silky hair. She looked pretty even with her eyebrows furrowed as she focused on the road, a slight pout forming on her lips.

Jungkook couldn't help the smile forming on his face.

"I don't want them to get embarrassed further." She cleared her throat, seemingly feeling the heavy gaze on the side of her face. "My parents. I was selfish yesterday. Even if what they're doing is wrong, they are my Mum and Dad at the end of the day.

At her words, the quiet boy nodded his head before turning his towards the window once again. "Just don't catch feelings." 

Mina let out an unbelievable laugh. "You're getting ahead of yourself buddy." She pat his shoulder, causing him to scowl straight at her. "Don't worry, that will never happen."

"Just saying." He shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't fuck with feelings. You'd get hurt." Mina scoffed at his dick behaviour.

"Asshole." The girl cursed him just as she parked the car in the car park. "Do you need me to carry you there." She raised a brow at him as he snapped out of his daze.

"Shut up." She rolled his eyes at him.

The two of the shopping centre absentmindedly, Mina's cap covering most of her upper face. The attention of people around her caused her to feel uneasy as she slowly shuffled closer to Jungkook.

"Thanks." She let out a squeak when she felt the small amount of weight of her hat dissapear as it now rested on Jungkook's head. 

"Give It back you bitch." The lassie reached out to retrieve the object from his grip. "You tall bastard!" She hung onto his arm as he laughed at her struggle.

"You're beautiful. Don't hide it." He walked ahead as she stared at his lean back, baffled at his statement.

Mina decided she needed a short toilet break as she turned to the right instead of following after Jungkook. 

Splashing the cold water in her face, the female calmed down. She was confused.

But it wasn't long before she made her way out after realising she was probably taking way too long in the washroom.

She walked around a bit, looking for the familiar man when she heard soft noises from the corner. Approaching slowly, Mina peeked from the side of the wall to see an unexpected yet knowing sight.

Jungkook stood holding a random girl against the wall as they sucked each others face off.

The sight disgusted her so much to the point she quickly turned on her heel, feeling the gut feeling in her stomach.

Walking away, pissed off she noticed someone afar, immediately recognising the pale guy.

After a few minutes of glaring into space, she snapped back into reality when she heard Yoongi call her name, a smug looking Jungkook stood beside him. 

Bye Bitches ❤️