19. Mrs.

No it can't be her...

She suddenly broke the contact but smiled at me. It's her. Mina. She couldn't recognise me. That's when I realised that I still had half of my face covered with my mask. I missed her so much.

I don't get it though, I thought she died. She did die. But they look the same. It can't be a coincidence.

Whilst I was in deep thought, I felt a nudge on my shoulder. When I looked up, everyone was already starting to walk away and the girl was no longer stood there. A tear unintentionally left my eye. "Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin asked sensing my down behaviour. "W-wheres Min- t-the girl?" I said trying to stop tears. "You mean the piano girl?" Hobi hyung asked with his eyes furrowed together. I nodded. "She probably went the cafe where she normally goes after playing for everyone." He said pointing at a small cafe.

As the three of us entered, the rather small café, the door bell rang as we entered the place, indicating that there's another customer. The place was small but really modern.

As soon as we entered the café I could see the person I was looking for, I couldn't get use to her new white hair although it looked really nice. Before I could even get any closer, Jimin hyung ran to her surprisingly. "Hey babygirl, what are you doing?" Jimin started one of his flirty convos. "Not you again, you little shithead!" She said with a laugh before surprising hugging him.

"You do know I don't know your name, bubs?" He said pulling away from the hug. What the heck is bubs. "You don't need to know my name you dick." She said, followed be laugh. I couldn't take it anymore! They were being so lovey dovey. "Mina." Her name slipped out of my mouth so naturally.

When she heard her name being spoken, she turned to me with her eyebrows furrowed together. "Umm sorry, do I know you?" She politely asked. I could see from the corner of my eyes that Jimin and Hoseok had surprised faces on.

Yeah, that's right they new about me and Mina but they didn't know I liked her. They never knew the girl that they adored was married to him.
I hesitantly took my mask and hat of to look at her reaction. Unknowingly, a tear slipped out my eye, as she mirrored my actions. "Min-" she started to walk away from the scene but before she could too far I grabbed her by the wrist.

She tried to get out of my grip but I only grabbed tighter. "Don't leave me." Tears left my eyes. She turned but didn't make eye contact with me. "Look at me." I said as I watched her trying to get out of my strong grip. "Look at me!" I shouted catching the baristas attention. She just looked at the ground. She was being stubborn.

She still wore her ring. I start smiling like an idiot as I realised she still wore her wedding ring, just like me. I quickly slid the ring of her finger, that obviously caught her attention as she looked at my hand now holding the shiny jewellery. She continued to reach for the ring but never spared me a look in the eyes.

"Look at me first." I said as I held the ring higher in the air. "Mina, look at me!" She didn't pay attention to me which annoyed me even more.

"Mrs Jeon."

Hope you enjoyed! Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️