9. Feel the same

"You may now kiss the bride."

Those words rang in my head before I felt a tug on my hand. Before I knew it I felt I pair of arms made their way around my rather tiny waist, Jungkook looked at me with a small grin on his face. As he leaned closer and closer, I stood there not knowing what to do. Although this wasn't my first kiss or anything, I'd rather smack his face.

He kept bringing his face forward whilst I hesitated. Suddenly, he smashed his lips into mine. His lips were really soft like my own, it felt so right. No. Stop. He's just a playboy, this kiss means nothing. Besides, he's probably had his face sucked off by many girls. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought.

Our lips finally parted after what felt like for years. He looked at me with that same annoying smirk on his face before the whole audience erupted with cheers and claps for the new wedded couple.

We turned around and quickly smiled at everyone whilst bowing before walking down the isle and going back into the changing rooms to get changed for the after party.

Mina POV

I didn't know how to feel. I was married to a literal stranger. No one thought about how I felt about the situation, they all just thought about themselves. My train of thoughts ended when a beautiful woman, who I call my mother, walked in with a wide smile across her face that would light the whole room up.

"Sweetheart, congratulation!" She said still smiling and hugging me. "Thanks," I said with a fake smile. I didn't want my parents to feel bad for me, they gave me everything, I can at least do this for them. Even if it will ruin my life.

"Honey, are you okay?" My mother spoke to me with a hint of worry in her voice. "No nothing," she nodded. "Oh! Before I forget, this is your dress for the party! Go get changed!" She said excitedly. "Ok," I said and went into the changing room.

Dress:

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

(Silver hoops)

(Silver hoops)

After I was ready I walked out the room to be greeted to someone's back. The person turned around and...

 The person turned around and

I can't lie, he looked... breathtaking.

Jungkook POV

I was greeting some visitors when I heard a door swing open behind me. There she stood. The beautiful woman also known as my wife of 1 hour. My eyes widened, she looked really beautiful. Her eyes also widened at the sight of me in front of her. Immediately, a smirk formed on my lips. She rolled her eyes.

I let out a little chuckle. "I swear if you keep rolling your eyes, they will eventually come out," I said still chuckling. "That's my problem, not yours," she said and walked away.  I swear that girl can't take a joke. With that, I walked to the direction Mina just went.

Mina POV

I was walking to my parents and parents-in-law when I felt a presence behind. Surprise, surprise I turn around to see Jungkook walking right behind me, already smirking at me. I decided just to ignore him and carry on walking.

When I finally reached my parents, I ran to them and they engulfed me into a tight hug. "Darling, you look beautiful." My dad said pulling away from the hug. "Honestly, Mina you look stunning." My Mum looked at me with a sincere smile. "Thank you." I said trying to keep my tears in.

"Oh, Jungkook, how are you son?" My dad said looking behind me, making me confused. When I turned around I was met with them dark, cold but still absolutely beautiful brown eyes.

"Done staring?" He suddenly asked snapping me out of my thoughts

"Done staring?" He suddenly asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down embarrassed. But as I turn to look for my parents, I see that they are no longer stood their. "They went to welcome some guests," he said as if he read my mind.

"Smile for fucks sake!" He slightly shouted with a whisper. "Why?" I said annoyed. "Shut up! You're not the only one that doesn't want to get married! I have a girlfriend! Deal with it for a bit, it's not like I want to marry someone like you anyway!" He said looking at me directly in the eyes, with a cold stare.

Oof. Well that hurt.

"Well maybe because you're a fucking playboy you wouldn't feel anything!" I said already irritated by his selfish behaviour, which I received a loud scoff. "Oh my god! Why are all the girls always the same?!" Jungkook replied without looking at me.

"I hope, one day, you feel what them innocent girls felt when you played with their heart."

With that I left the scene.

Hope you enjoyed❤️ bye bitchesssss ❤️