5. Why him...

I felt as if I got rooted to my spot and my heart sank to my stomach. WHY HIM?! Was all I was thinking at the moment. From all the people in the world why does he have to know Suga.

Suga: "Mina. Mina. Mina. MINA!" Suga bought me back to my senses.
Me: "huh?"
Suga: "you ok? Looks like you saw a ghost?"
Me: "ah no it's nothing."
Suga: "anyways.. as I was saying this is Jungkook! Do you perhaps know him?"
Jungkook: "ye-"
Me: "-no not at all this is definitely the first time meeting!" I said quickly.
Suga: "ah ok I think we should meet up together one day so you can get to know each other better. But for now my  bed really needs me so... bye!" With that he walked away.

As soon as he went Jungkook came up to me and grabbed my arm when I was about to walk away as well.

Jungkook: "why did you lie to hyung?"
Me: "because."
Jungkook: "how do you know hyung?"
Me: "he was my best friend before he ever knew you existed! Now get out of my fuckin way!"
Jungkook: "he may be your best friend but he is just like my big brother!"
Me: "ok." I tried to walk away again but again, he grabbed my wrist harder this time.
Jungkook: "why.did.you.lie.to.him!" He sounded so angry.
Me: "BECAUSE I DONT LOVE YOU AND NEVER WILL! NOW DO YOU GET IT!" With that I walked away.

Why am I like this, why do I get attached to people so easily. Although I might seem so cold and tough in the outside, in reality I'm a softy like everyone else.

After that I ran to my car crying, it hit me, how was I going to explain to the only close person in my life why I lied to him. I really wanted to just turn the car and go to yoongi's house and explain to him about everything but I just couldn't. I just ignored my aching heart and drove home.

When I went put the lock in the door it clicked before it swung open to reveal my parents.

Mum: "ah Mina my dear, you are back? Where is Jungkook?"
Me: "umm eh ah oh he had to leave for an emergency!"
Mum: "ah I see is everything good? Your eyes are a bit red?"
Me: " ne I'm just really tired!"
Mum: "ok I see, go get some rest."
Me: "Ne~"

As soon as I got to my room I got changed and jumped into my bed.

Next morning~

I woke up to my phone ringing on my side. I lazily grabbed my phone and checked the caller ID.

YoonYoon😴

I instantly grabbed my phone and swiped the pick up button.

Me: " yeobsayo?"

Suga: "we are going out!"

Me: "no I'm too tired."

Suga: "I'm in your living room, get changed! I'm waiting, it wasn't a question, what I was meant to say was *clears throat* GET THE FUCK DOWN NOW IN FIVE MINS, WE ARE HANGING OUT!"

Call ended.

I quickly got into the shower although it was freezing outside. After I finished my shower I picked out any clothes with a big coat.

I rushed down the stairs and saw suga but he wasn't alone, Jungkook?  They both turned their heads when they noticed me stood there

Suga: "took you long enough. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I decided to tell Jungkook to come along."
Me: "of course 🙄"
Jungkook: "ok let's go?"

All of us walked out and got into the car. We decided to tell the driver as both, me and suga have two seater Lamborghinis. And of course just to make it worse, suga sat at the front whilst me and Jungkook sat at the back. I didn't dare to move.

Eventually, after what felt like two years we arrived at the mall, we decided to watch a movie. We all came out the car and went into the mall.

Suga: "so we still have 1 hour till the movie so I think we should so get something to eat in a nearby cafè?"
Me&jungkook: "sure."

We all Made our way to the closest cafè and sat at the table waiting for our drinks. After a few a minutes someone came to our table.

Waiter: "what's your order?"
Suga: "one iced coffee. You guys?"
Me&jungkook: "caramel frappe." We both looked at each other for a second.
Me&jungkook: "actually-"
Me&jungkook: "what the fuck! Stop copying me!"
I gave him a death glare.
Me: "I don't want anything!"
Jungkook: "same."
Suga was just looking at us like we were idiots.

When suga's drink came, I realised it was a different waiter, she looked like a whore. I could tell that she tried to make her chest bigger by leaning in forward and her skirt was that short that if she moved a tiny bit more I would probably be able to see her whole ass underneath.

She came to our table and start speaking in a bitchy voice.

Bitchy waiter: "is this yours?" She said handing the cup to Jungkook. Before he could answer she gave him the receipt. I could see from side view that it had a bunch of numbers at the top of it. I knew it was a phone number.

Jungkook POV

When the new waiter came I could tell how annoyed Mina looked because of how fake she looked. To be honest I thought she looked like a full slut too but you know it's fun to play with girls so why not. When she came to our table, she asked me if it was my drink, but before I could even say no, she handed me the receipt. It had a bunch of number at the top which was probably a phone number but I was already too use to it. I could tell that Mina was angry so I thought why not put a bit more spice on it. I turned a bit so Mina could see me and winked at the girl.

She looked so pissed. But as I was about to but the piece of paper in my pocket, Mina quickly grabbed the paper and ripped it in half.

Annoying waiter: "hey what are you doing!"
Mina: "bitch what you doing!"

Mrs Lee told me that when it comes to any arguments or fights Mina will never give up and would never lose so you would have to calm her down. I knew it was going to get hot so I just held her hand under the table. I could tell she calmed down a bit.

Mina: "just get lost unless you want to get fired!"
With that the slut ran away crying.

I hope you enjoyed! 💜