6. Moving

Suga was just looking like he's amused.

Suga: "are you sure you guys aren't going out? I saw Minas eyes when she gave the paper!" He said and start laughing out a loud

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suga: "are you sure you guys aren't going out? I saw Minas eyes when she gave the paper!" He said and start laughing out a loud.
Me: "eww no!"
Jungkook: "yet.."
Me: "hmm did I hear something." I said without looking at him.
Suga: "you know what I think we should just go to watch the movie now!"
Me: "that would seriously be great!" I said sarcastically.

After the little argument we all made our way to the cinema. As soon as we got there we went to the booking area and got our chairs. Luckily, Suga was in the middle of us two this time. We all  went to the room where we are watching the actual movie.
When the movie started I loved it but I noticed that Jungkook kept on staring at me instead of watching the movie but as soon as I looked at him he would look away.

Me: "stop staring at me. Take a picture it will last longer." I said whilst watching the movie.
Jungkook: "huh?"
Me: "don't act dumb. You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I said smirking but only smirking even wider seeing him blush bright red.
Jk(Jungkook): "shut up!" He shouted a bit embarrassed.
Me: "cute" I mumbled
Jk: "did I heart something?" He said still bright red.
Me: "no" I said and carried on watching the movie.

1 and a half hours later~

Suga: "well that was shit, I fell asleep in the first 10 minutes!" He said and rubbed his eyes.
Jk&me: "of course you did hyung/oppa!" We both gave each other an annoying look for copying each other before turning away and walking.
Suga: "Jungkook ah!"
Jk: "what?"
Suga: "did you bring ur car?"
Jk: "yeah, why?"
Suga: "I've got stuff to do please take Mina home for me."
Jk&me: "NO!"

Suga gave us a look.
Jk&me: "shit he gave us the look..." we whispered and then looked at each other. 
Jk&me: "FINE! We r going!"
Suga smirked and walked away.

Me: "ugh that little prick!"
Jk: "shut up and get in the car!"
I jut showed him the middle finger and got into the car banging the car shut in his face.
After that Jungkook got into the car and start driving. The whole journey was a awkward silence. As soon as we reached my house I grabbed my cap and walked out of the car shutting the car door loudly.
Me: "bye shithead!"
Jk: "shut up!"
After that I walked away and got into the house.

Me: "ah what a long day!" I said jumping on to the couch.
My parents aren't home as they r probably on a buisness trip as usual. I was really use to being left alone at home.

After watching a bit of my kdrama, the weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo, I went to my room and had a quick shower before getting changed into my pyjamas and falling asleep to my dreamland.

Ring ring!!!!!!

Me: "aaaaah wtfffff!!!!"
I quickly had a shower and got changed as my parents will be back in a bit. 

Outfit:

Makeup:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Makeup:

Makeup:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hair:

After I got changed I heard someone talking, I waked downstairs knowing it's my parents home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After I got changed I heard someone talking, I waked downstairs knowing it's my parents home.

Me: "hey Ma and pa."
Mum: "hey honey!"
Dad: "sup."
Mum: "hey sweetheart, we have to tell u something please promise us u will obey us."
Me: "it depends." I said shrugging and have some toast.
Dad: "you're moving."
Me: "what are you talking about I'm not moving I'm perfectly still." I said confused.
Jk: "you're so stupid, they mean u are moving in with me." He said whilst scoffing at the end.

I choked on my toast hearing his voice behind me.

Me: "what the fuck are you doing here?!"
Dad: "language young lady!"
Me: "whatever! I'm not going!"
Jk: "it's not like I want to take you!"
Me: " ugh fine! Let me just get my stuff! People nowadays." I said the last part looking at my parents.

15 minutes later I came down with a huge ass luggage.
Jk: "how much clothes do you have!!?"
Me: "just enough to live with." I said walking across the living room.
Dad&Mum: "bye honey!"
Me: "bye."

Hope you enjoyed! 🖤