Chapter 3

<<THE FUN.>>

Yoongi and Mina walked into the packed club hand in hand as they looked around.

The smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies invading each others personal space filled their nostrils causing them to scrunch their noses up in disgust. "Let's go sit over." Yoongi pulled the younger female along.

From afar, the pair didn't notice the gaze of a familiar man sitting in a group, a strong arm around the petite body of a female.

Jungkook's eyes burnt through Mina as he whispered to himself. "So she isn't so innocent as it seemed." A scowl grew on his face when he saw the male beside her, a hand gripping her thigh as he whispered something in her ear.

Yoongi Hyung 

~

The sound of someone shouting caught Mina and Yoongi's attention as they looked over to all the commotion. 

Jungkook

The pair recognised the tall male straight away as they heard him pull away from they crying girl beside him when she ran out through the back crying.

The burning eyes of the latter across the hall didn't go unnoticed by the girl as she conversed with Taehyung and Yoongi about the scene before.

And by the time it was midnight, Yoongi and herself were dragging a drunk Taehyung home by his arms.

~

Mina didn't even realise when she got home and got into bed until she woke up the next morning in the same clothes as the previous night. Her head hanging against her palms as she held tight trying to ease the pain away.

She slowly got into the shower and washed her body before throwing a pair of clothes on.

WIth a hop in her steps she approached the living room, a blank expression her pale face. She hadn't forgot the incidents of the day before. She was still beyond pissed at them and couldn't stay around them without remembering.

Until she saw someone she couldn't stand to see in that moment.

Jungkook sat so comfortably against the cushions as he talked to her father.

But just when she was about to ignore his unwanted presence and just walk out through the door,  a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"Go tell Jungkook to join us." She ordered, nodding towards the distracted male.

"You can do that. I'm going out." SHe rolled her eyes and just when she was about to resume her steps she stopped.

"Now." Her mother glared at her as she gulped.

"You don't scare me." Mina scoffed, turning on her heel into the living room. 

Whereas, when the 22 year old stepped into the room, she was only met with the form of her father, as he sat scrolling through his phone. 

Sighing, she moved towards the hallway when she heard the distance noise of his deep voice.

"Let's break up." Jungkook called out and ended the call. His gaze moved towards her as he raised a questioning brow.

Disgusted by his heartless statement, Mina shook her head. "Eat and then leave." She walked away.

~

No one knew how but the topic of children was bought up as everyone munched on their own food. "I want grandchildren in the future."

Spitting out the food from her mouth, Mina coughed startled by her mothers  sudden request. "Soon, Mother." Jungkook grinned, acting shy as he looked away and grabbed her a glass of water.

"You're fucking disgusting."

Bye Bitches