21. Let go.

Jungkook POV

Tears spilled out of my puffy eyes as I barely watched where I was going. The one question played in my head as I walked through the rough downpour. Does she love him back?

Mina POV

"I like you, Mina!"

Wait, that's not Jungkook. Jimin?  I slowly let more tears fall down my cold cheeks as I pulled away from the walm hug, staring at the floor with tears falling onto the wet floor. "I'm sorry Jimin, I don't see you that way. I only see you as a friend."

Although it was almost pitch black outside, I could see the glowing sadness in his dark eyes. It made me more guilty. "Min-" I ran away before he could finish his sentence. I didn't want to ruin our good friendship.

I walked around on the empty pavements, tears constantly falling out of my eyes. Before someone caught my eyes, I tried to leave as soon as possibly but it was a second too late.

Jungkook POV

As I searched around the empty streets for any search of help, my eyes caught a petite figure, standing in the middle of the pavement already looking at my direction with scared eyes. Mina.

I could tell that she was about to escape away again. But I couldn't let her go again.

I slowly gripped onto her forearm, preventing her from escaping. "Mina, why are you crying?" I said drying My own. She kept quiet, trying to prevent anymore tears from falling. "Did Jimin hurt you?"

"What did he do?!"
"Did he try anything with you?!"
"Do you love him back?"
"I swear to god I will kil-"

Mina POV

"I swear to god I will kil-"

"I love you!" It left my mouth automatically. I had, had enough of his screaming and assuming things. I watched him stand in front of me, eyes wide open and his mouth slightly parted due to shock.

"I love you, Jungkook! I don't know when it happened bu-" before I could finish my sentence he softly smashed his soft lips into mine. I stood there in shock for a minute before I also responded to the sweet kiss. His lips were just as soft as I could remember, from our wedding day.

As I pulled I away from the kiss, to take a breath, I was pulled back into his walm embrace. He held onto me tightly like as if he let's me go, I would never come back.

He held onto me whilst his face was buried into the crook of my neck. I could hear his soft sobs next to my ear, before he whispered something into my ear.

"I love you so much."

Hope you enjoyed! Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️