13. He left...

Yoongi POV

It broke my heart that I had to leave her. What was I supposed to do? She needs to move on. She needs to forget me, and I will at least try to forget her. It killed me to say that we shouldn't meet from now on but it will only hurt her more if I'm here...

Here I am, sat in the Daegu train station, about leave and forget everything behind and start a new life. Without her.

Seoul, here I come...

Mina POV

Ive locked my self inside my room since yesterday. I was a complete mess. Mascara mixed with dried tears along my pale face, red, puffy eyes that look like I have not had sleep in days. I couldn't force myself out of my room.

As more and more hours passed by, my throat became dryer and dryer.

I slowly dragged my feet across the ground as I reach for the door knob. I felt like I could collapse any second. I walked down the stairs, I could see the built figure of Jungkook before everything went...

Black.

Jungkook POV

I was texting Hyuna, my girlfriend. If your wondering, no, Mina still hasnt left her room and it's been nearly 24 hours. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried for her. All night yesterday, I could hear her crying from my room next door.

As I sat there, in deep thoughts I suddenly heard a loud 'bang'. As I turn my head, the next thing I saw made me shocked.

There she was. On the floor, with a large pool of blood around her head. Before I could let my mind process everything, I ran to her, almost lifeless body. My heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest. As I scooped her off the floor, she uttered four words that, some what, hurt me.

"I love you, yoongi..."

Mina POV

I felt my heavy eyelids flutter open to a completely unfamiliar ceiling. As I looked around, I soon realised, I am indeed in the hospital. I couldn't remember a thing after feeling dizzy on the stairs, the rest felt like a complete dream.

Being saved by Yoongi, my love.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Hoping and praying it was Yoongi, I turned my head to the door to only be more disappointed then I already was.

Jungkook

"What are you doing here?" I hissed feeling entirely disappointed. "You wouldn't be breathing if it weren't for me!" He hissed back "be grateful for once at least!" He's right. He saved me. If anything, I should be thankful to him.

"You ruined everything!" He cried catching me by surprise. I had never seen him cry. "W-what do y-you mean?" He shook his head at me. "He left us! He left our dream behind!" He yelled making me flinch. "Suga Hyung left us."

"N-no what a-are you talking a-about?" I replied not believing a word. "He can't have left me!" I yelled. "Well guess what Mina?! Not everything is about you!" He shouted, he exited the room, pure fury evident in his deep voice.

He actually left? Tears automatically left my eyes. I'll never see him again.

He left.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️