7. Jealousy

The whole journey to the house was dead silence. I eventually fell asleep due to the awkward silence.

Time skip at the house~

???: "Mina wake up!"
Me: "shut the fuck up!"
???: "that's it!"

I hear a door shut, in the matter of a few seconds I feel myself being picked up by someone. I open my eyes to by greeted with a hard, built chest. Jungkook.

Me: "put me down." I said sternly.
Jungkook: "what if I say no?" I could clearly hear the smirk in his voice.
Me: "I will cut your balls!"
Jungkook: "I'd like to see you try baby."
Me: "ugh whatever!"

Jungkook chuckles.

When we get inside the house I sit on the sofa before the jerk speaks. "You're so fuckin heavy!" He said whining. "Shut the fuck up its not like I told you to pick me up!" I said getting up. "Show me my room." I said annoyed. "Upstairs on the left." He said whilst sitting in the couch playing with his phone.

After I heard him I rushed upstairs with my suitcase. I quickly entered the room on the left and my eyes widened at the beautiful view. The room was enormous. Although it was all really dark, it definitely matched my style perfectly. I gently but my stuff down and jumped on the bed and sighed. Surprisingly, it was really soft and comfortable.

As I was about to fall into a deep sleep, someone walked into the room disturbing me from resting. "Wake up, we are going out!" Jungkook walked into the room without knocking. "I'm awake! Why are you shouting!?" I said getting annoyed by his manner. "Just shut up and get ready!" He said with his eyes glued on his phone. "Where the fuck are we even going?!" I said getting impatient. "It doesn't matter." With that he walked out the room. I groaned. I can't even get one peaceful sleep without getting interrupted.

I quickly get up and get ready to go out. I have a short shower. Wait. What am I meant wear. That prick didn't even tell me where we're going. After debating I ended up wearing what I picked out first.

I wore this:

I picked up a small black purse for my phone and wallet and rushed down the stairs

When I walked down the stairs I noticed Jungkook sitting on the sofa on his phone.

Not even gonna lie he looked kinda cute on his phone, so concentrated

Not even gonna lie he looked kinda cute on his phone, so concentrated. I didn't realise I was stood there staring at him for so long until he looked up from his phone. "Staring at me babe?" He said with a smirk on his face. I felt like slapping that smirk off his face right there and then. "Shut up and tell me where we are going?" I said looking away. "To eat, there's no food here." He said walking to the door. I didn't say anything and just walked behind him. He walked to the car and got in. " tch what a gentleman." I said sarcastically before getting to the car and slamming the door shut.

The whole car journey was silent except for the fact that the radio was on so loud that it could have made me deaf. 20 minutes later we finally arrived at our destination. Again, he walked out the car and start walking to the restaurant entrance without even looking back. I quickly stepped out the car and rushed behind him. When we got inside that place we walked to the front. "A table for two please." He said to the woman at the door. "Straight then to the right is your table." The waiter said pointing to a table next the window. "Thank you." He bowed. I also bowed and start walking to the table. We sat down and grabbed the menu.

"Order whatever you want." He said looking at the menu. "Alright." I said and waited for the waiter to come. When the waiter came, he asked for our orders. I told him my order whilst looking at the menu whilst he wrote it down.

Jungkook POV
That waiter is so annoying. He kept on looking at Mina as if she was some next level goddess or something. He was licking his lips and all sort whilst staring at her. I don't think she realised as she just gave her order casually. After she gave her order, the creep looked at me and asked for my order. I gave my order in a slightly annoyed tone. "Is that it cutie?" He said in a flirty tone whilst turning back to Mina. What the fuck? "Hello?! Can you go do your job  Mr Fucking cutie?!" I said whilst rolling my eyes. I heard Mina giggling in front of me. "What are you laughing at?" I said annoyed. "You're jealous?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. "N-no I'm n-no-" "yes you areeeee!" She screamed. "Shut up you're so fucking loud." I said in a stern voice whilst bowing at everyone in the place as sorry. "Stupid girl."

Bye bitchesssssss ❤️