17

Reader POV

"Why the fuck is he so obsessed with me?" I groaned into my pillow.

I rolled over and stared at the ceiling, letting out a long sigh. A knock was heard on my door as I groaned again, "Come in!"

"Hey, can we talk for a second?"

I sat up and saw Jinsoul in the doorway.

"Yeah." I nodded and moved over on my bed.

Jinsoul walked next to me and sat down, "I wanted to talk about uhm, the other day. When I told you about, ya know. Haseul and stuff."

I nodded, leaning against the wall, "Okay."

"I realized that I upset you, probably a lot. And I'm sorry, I mean. I know it was part of your training and all but. I shouldn't have gone that far to talk about your family. That was a low blow." Jinsoul said

"I think we do. Was she that much of a bitch? And I thought you had daddy issues." Jinsoul added. "But I'm pretty sure you do as well right? Never had a father figure in your life so you depended on yourself, becoming cold and not knowing how to talk to others because of your family life huh? A brother maybe, that was it right? You're very easy to read, girlie."

"Shut up." I looked at her.

"I think I'll continue." She said. "A younger brother, gone through so much at a young age, parents divorced when he was barely even five, father ran off. Mother stayed and became cold to her own kids? But poor, poor Y/n neglected her own family that she was still with. Which resulted in her young, ten year old brother to become depressed, feeling like he didn't have a sister anymore. How did that make you feel Y/n? Knowing that you left your own blood in the dirt? Must suck huh? I wonder if you regret it? Do you? You know what you did when you left your family to live with Yoongi. You know what yo put your brother through, but it seemed as though you didn't care. Was that it Y/n?"

"Shut the hell up! You know nothing!" I yelled, glaring at her. The sight in my vision turning red.

"Jinsoul, stop it." Haesul told her.

"It's fine, Haseul." Jinsoul reassured Haesul, looking at the other girls that were now in the room. "Now I think you know what you did Y/n? Do you know what happened to your brother once you left? He became more depressed yes? He was so young, to have a hateful mother and a neglecting noona? You know where your father went? He went down to another small town in Seoul, meeting another woman."

I bit my lip and nodded slightly, "It's fine." 

Jinsoul quickly shook her head, "No, it isn't. I went way to far with that. I mean hell, Haseul talked to me after and told me."

"It's fine. Really." I told her, looking at my hands. 

"Y/n...Look at me." Jinsoul said. 

I didn't notice that tears were in my eyes until Jinsoul lifted my head up to look at her.

"I didn't mean to upset you that much." Jinsoul said softly. 

"It's fine, it just. Kinda hit me I guess." I said quietly. "Because all you said. Was true."

"Oh geez, I'm sorry, Y/n." Jinsoul hugged you tightly. 

"It's fine." I shook my head.

"No it isn't, Y/n. Stop saying it is when you're about to cry." Jinsoul said.

I let out a sigh and put my head on her shoulder, "Sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry?" Jinsoul asked with a worried tone.

"Because I'm acting like a little kid." I sighed. 

"No you aren't. You're allowed to be upset." Jinsoul said.

I bit my lip and didn't say anything.

"Y/n, you know that right? You don't have to act tough all the time. You know that right?" Jinsoul asked.

"No." I shook my head.

Jinsoul lifted my head and wiped the tears that were falling, "Y/n...You don't have to be tough all the time, okay?"

I nodded slightly, "Okay." 

"Good, I'm going to always tell you that." Jinsoul smiled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. 

"Well now that the sad fest is over. Haseul wanted us all to do something, so meet at the living room." Jinsoul kissed my head and got up before walking out of the room.

I let out a deep sigh and fell back onto my bed, deciding I'll get up in a little bit. Not only but a few seconds later my quietness was disrupted by a small child yelling. 

"Yah! Y/n unnie!" 

"What Yeojin-ah?!" I yelled back. 

"Can I come in?!" 

"Fine." I groaned. 

Yeojin walked in and jumped on my bed next to me "Hi."

"What do you want?" I asked her. 

"Rude, I just wanted to talk to my favorite unnie." Yeojin pouted.

I raised a eyebrow at her, "Yeojin. I've barely known you for 3 months. How am I your favorite unnie?"

"I dunno." Yeojin shrugged. "But I wanted to talk to you about something."

"OKay, what is it?" I asked her. 

"Well I possibly overheard a conversation between Chaewon unnie and Yerim unnie talking about you and Hyejoo unnie-" Yeojin was quickly cut off by a yell. 

"Yeojin and Y/n! Get out of that room!" Sooyoung yelled.

Yeojin groaned and looked at me, "I'll tell you later."

I nodded and got up, dragging Yeojin out of the room and into the front room, "Why are you yelling?"

"Did Jinsoul not tell you to come out here?" Sooyoung asked. 

"No she did, but Yeojin wanted to talk to me for a moment." I answered. 

"Well anyway, we are all here for a meeting. So obviously, the world thinks Y/n is dead, which is amazing. It also means that most hunters are off us and going for others. But we still have to deal with Taeyong, sadly, we know he won't give up anytime soon. So I made a few calls, and got us some help. We will be meeting them tomorrow around lunch." Haseul told us all. 

"Yay, more people to meet." I said with fake enthusiasm. 

"At least they will help us, they know their way around as they have been vampires much longer than us. And they've had to deal with Taeyong." Sooyoung said. 

"They better." I mumbled. "Is that it?" I asked. 

"Yeah, go back to doing whatever." Haseul nodded. 

I nodded and walked back to my room, closing the door and falling on my bed. 

"Why the fuck is he so obsessed with me?"