About the Book

EMERALD WREN, a nineteen year old art major who breathes and lives for creating new art is in dire need of art concept. When her emotion-packed, post-break up painting called The Betrayal is sold to an unknown buyer, she decides to fly to Toronto to see her deceased father's mural with her own two eyes, hopeful that she will find inspiration. But when bad timing and unlucky stars decide to squeeze into the picture, priorities start to drift to a different direction.

MARCUS DON VALENTINE, a ravishing CEO at the age of twenty-seven finds himself in a pinch. But lady luck smiles back when he finds just the right girl for the right job and he will leave her without any option. The only way out is to accept the deal.

The deal was simple enough for Emerald: to be Marcus's fake girlfriend in less than three weeks. Easy peasy. A few deep conversations, unanticipated passionate kiss, and too many breathtaking moments later, she finds herself falling for the man with a crumpled paper heart.

Will she be able to paint the colours that once was lost?

edited: 3-16-2015

Copyright © 2014 J. Curtis

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.