Chapter 11- A Kiss to Remember

*********

Please show your support by voting/comment/sharing this chapter | LEMON STUFF AHEAD, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ;)

*********

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Colour drained from my face as I couldn't hold nature call any longer. No more. I was at my very limit. In fact, I've delayed the call of nature far too long that my bladder could explode at any time.

"Marcus..." I called, my legs squeezing tight to hold the pressure collecting inside me.

He finally looked at my direction and shot me a quizzical look. "Are you okay?"

"No. I need to pee so badly I can't take it!" My body quivered at the thought of falling water. Hopping up and down only made my call of nature an urgent of a matter.

"I need to go really, really bad." I said, biting my words.

Don't think waterfall, please! Don't think of any waterfall.

He shot me a stern look. "Why are you telling me?"

"I need you to come with me." My cheeks flamed like burning lava. I thanked God inwardly that it was a little dark in the room. "I'm too scared to go alone."

Without second thoughts, he guided me to the girl's washroom quickly. It was pretty surprising that he didn't find my request bizarre, but I didn't give it too much thought. We took the stairs up to the second floor and the girl's washroom was already in sight the moment we took a left turn.

As we were approaching the door, he stopped behind me. Startled, I turned to him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Umm... giving you privacy?" Marcus responded with his tone irresolute.

"I- I need you to come inside too... It's dark in there." I reasoned out in a weak voice.

Yes. It was embarrassing but Cedric told me a story of a girl who was sitting at the end of the cubicle. I was too scared to go in myself!

"Emerald, if this is your way of flirting with me—"

Before he could continue his witty remark, I interrupted him. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but you won't go inside the cubicle. Just wait outside the cubicle door. Come on!"

Before he could bolt out of my sight, I grabbed his arm and dragged him inside. I kicked the first cubicle door open with Marcus's flashlight on my hand to inspect the overall cleanliness.

Okay, clean.

I stepped in, sucked in my breath while my mind chanted a short positive note. I lifted my dress up halfway then continued on with my business.

"This is so strange." Marcus commented as he stood on the other side of the cubicle door. "You're the only girl that would dare ask me to accompany you inside a washroom."

"Oh, please, like you've never done it inside a washroom before."

He let out a small chuckle. "Sheesh. I'm not that adventurous, Emerald."

Silence enveloped the spacious washroom. Maybe I went a little too far with I said but I didn't dare say a word anymore.

"Did you...?" Marcus broke the silence and I had a feeling where this was leading to. "Are you the daring type or the passive type?"