Chapter 23

Jeff's POV:

Me and Hil are up, it's about 7:30am. Freddie is at school for 9:00am. He came downstairs. "Daddy, can Cakey come take me to school as well?" He asked. "You best wake her up and ask kiddo." I smiled at him. He ran upstairs excitedly and about 5 minutes later, both him and Cait came downstairs. "I'll take it you're coming with us Cait?" I smirked. "Looks like it." She smiled and ruffled Freddie's hair.

We got to the school at 8:50am. "Can Cakey just take me daddy?" Freddie asked. "Course kiddo." I smiled and Cait took Freddie in. When she came back, I started driving and said "you really are amazing Cait." She smiled at me and said "thanks dad." "Ok so mom is out today with Genevieve and Daneel, what should we do?" "Wanna see if Uncle Norman is free and we go for a ride?" She suggested. "sounds like a plan." I winked at her. "I'll give him a call." Cait said. She got her phone out and rang Norman, and put him on speaker. "Hey Cait. Everything ok kiddo?" Norman's voice came through the phone. "Yeah Uncle Norm. Me and dad are on the way home from dropping Freddie off at school and we wondered if you wanted to go for a ride?" "I'm in! I'll set off to yours now." We heard Norman say before he hung up. "Looks like our day is sorted daddy." Cait smiled.

When we got back, Norman was already there waiting for us. "Took your bloody time." He smirked, to which both me and Caitlan flipped him off. Me and Cait got our leather jackets on and headed out. I got on the Harley first and Cait sat on behind me. "You holding tight babygirl?" "Always daddy." She said as she put her arms around me. Then the three of us hit the road.

I love going on rides. Ever since Cait has been little she's loved motorbikes like her old man. I've been excited for years to take her on rides with me, but obviously she was too small. Her first time on a ride with me and Norm was not long after her 14th Birthday. She was worried at first, and since she was really small for a 14 year old (she's small for an 18 year old now!), I sat her in front of me, so that she felt more secure. Since then, Cait has loved coming on rides with us! After a few rides after her 14th, she started to sit behind me. I'm really proud of her.

We stopped at a diner to get something to eat and a drink. Although we had breakfast not long before, me, Cait and Norman never say no to food. We ordered a fry up each, and me and Cait got a coke. Which we ordered simultaneously. That's become a habit to be honest.

"Chandler's been asking about ya Cait." Norman said. We actually think that Caitlan and Chandler both have a crush on each other. I saw a small smile make its way on Cait's face. "You like him don't you." I said quietly. "You two are worse than a couple of teenage girls." Caitlan laughed. "We'll take that as a yes." Norman winked, and Cait nodded. "It's ok you know you can trust us sweetheart." I smiled at her. "I know I can daddy." Cait put her hand on mine and smiled.

Before we hit the road again, some fans asked the three of us for photos which we love doing. We just don't like being bombarded, but these fans asked us in a nice manner instead of just saying they want pics.

We got back to ours around lunchtime. Cait got a text. "Looks like we're gonna be guests at San Diego Comic Con in a couple months." She told me. "Awesome." I smiled. Norman said he's gonna be there too.

Cait's phone then rang. Ruth was video chatting. "Hey Ruth you alright?" Cait answered. "Yeah darling. You coming to San Diego?" "Yeah. Me and dad are." Cait smiled. "Fabulous! Would be good to see you lovelies." Ruth said to her. The two of em were talking a good twenty minutes before Ruth had to go.

The three of us sat outside because of the lovely weather. Norman dozed off on a sunbed right next to the pool. "Psst dad." Cait whispered and cocked her head towards Norman. I smirked. "You thinking what I'm thinking Cait?" She nodded. Both of us quietly went up to the sunbed and then tipped it and Norman fell in the pool. Hilarie, Daneel and Genevieve came outside. "What the hell?" Hilarie started laughing like fuck. "Daryl Dixon finally got a bath." Cait giggled. We both took photos and uploaded them to our social media's with the caption 'Daryl Dixon finally got a bath.'