What's Worse Than Your Love Rival Stealing Your Girl Is Becoming Their Girl

An Yize (Male)
Attributes: Tall, rich, and handsome.
Detailed Attributes: Su Jian's most detested tall, rich, and handsome man.

Su Jian's hatred of An Yize went all the way back to their college days.

As one of the top three universities in the country, S University was undoubtedly admired by everyone. However, being one of the top three universities in the country for Science and Engineering as well, S University naturally made its male students depressed. As a member of this famous university's numerous bachelors, Su Jian was undoubtedly pitiful as well.

In his senior year of college, Su Jian liked a total of three girls.

Two of them were greatly moved by his dedication when he did things like giving them an umbrella while it was pouring rain and delivering breakfast during a big snowstorm. But, in the end, they still rejected him.

"I'm sorry. I already have someone I like."

"Oh, is-is that so...."

One of them promised him they could "try dating and see", but she broke up with him in less than two months.

"I'm sorry. Let's break up. I feel that the two of us really don't suit each other."

"Ah, no. I think we suit each other well, how about...."

"I'm sorry. I've already fallen for someone else."

"......"

Su Jian didn't find out until later that the two girls—who both rejected him with "I already have someone I like"—and the other girl—who, saying "I've fallen for another person," broke up with him soon after they started dating—had all picked the same guy over him. His name was An Yize, and he was Su Jian's enemy from a previous life. To make things worse, An Yize was a natural pretty boy and a bástãrd that specialized in stealing the girls Su Jian liked.

In fact, Su Jian already knew about An Yize.

Even though both of them were studying different majors, he had heard something about the Mathematics Department having a pretty outstanding, but difficult to deal with guy named An Yize. There were rumors that his family background was pretty good, which did nothing but enhance his face that was perfect for seducing young women. On top of that, he was good at studying and apparently won some kind of big prize that put him in the good graces of one of the university's most well-known and experienced professors. Then, at some school evening party, he revealed a talent that turned all the love-struck girls into fangirls one by one. Add on to that his status as the President of the Student Union, and it would be hard for this guy not to become famous. Not only did he bewitch the hearts of numerous girls at his own school, but An Yize even seduced first-rate girls at many of the surrounding liberal arts universities, earning their affections one after the other. This kind of guy who repeatedly stole resources from his compatriots, was, of course, the number one enemy of the school's male population!

Su Jian only heard that guy's name and seen him briefly once, but never really interacted with him directly. However, this time...he still hadn't really interacted with him at all! Despite this, the reality of being defeated from afar by an enemy that he had never even touched, only increased his feeling of humiliation! From then on, Su Jian began to follow his fellow bachelors as they cursed An Yize, May your relationship with all the girls never go past siblings! Siblings!

................

After graduating from university, Su Jian gloriously joined the large ranks of the IT migrant workers, becoming a so-called loser programmer. As for An Yize, Su Jian didn't know anything besides that he had gone overseas to study abroad at some famous university.