Chapter 67

Chapter 67: After Separating, I Realized That The One I Truly Love Had Always Been You

After spending two days at sister Su's house and accompanying mother Su and uncle Li, Su Jian and An Yize went home.

Although Su Jian was irritated to the point of vomiting blood because he and An Yize had done it, he was helpless to change the past. If it was An Yize who had inappropriate intentions, he could still reason his way out. However, even though he knew that An Yize had feelings for him, he still entangled with and pressed down this man. Even if he was drunk, Su Jian was speechless. He could only keep his helplessness to himself, feeling more and more depressed.

Fortunately, other than the fact that the other party was An Yize, which made him collapse a little inside, he didn't mind what happened that much. When he was still a man, he had waited for this event for a long time. Although the way it came through was a little strange, it still happened. However, Su Jian couldn't remember anything about the process due to being drunk, making him feel regretful.

When Su Jian got off work today, he arrived at a bookstore.

He had originally intended to buy some supplementary materials to enhance his teaching skills. However, after looking around the bookstore, he realized he was still interested in "Story Telling Session" magazine just like the past, which was placed in the magazine section. Although the premise of "Story Telling Session" was common, he always felt that it was just like instant noodles, a food for the masses. It could be called the national magazine.

He was flipping through the magazine when a voice suddenly sounded by his side. "Jian Jian?"

Su Jian looked up, only to see Lu Chenghe smiling at him. "I didn't expect to see you here."

I actually met the ex-boyfriend! It's a small world! Although Su Jian was cursing in his heart, he was very polite on the surface. "Mr. Lu, are you here to buy books as well?"

Hearing the two words "Mr. Lu", Lu Chenghe's face stiffened before a wry smile appeared, "Jian Jian, I've never expected that you would one day call me Mr. Lu."

Su Jian smiled tightly and didn't reply.

Lu Chenghe said, "Jian Jian, we haven't seen each other for so long. Why don't we find a place to sit down and chat?"

Su Jian thought: This may be good. I can take this chance to clarify some things. He nodded his head and said, "Okay."

The two of them arrived at a cafe nearby. To avoid being awkward, Su Jian brought up a topic: "You went to the bookstore to buy a book didn't you? What did you want to buy?"

Lu Chenghe: "I wanted to buy "Critique of Pure Reason" by Kant but it wasn't there."

Su Jian: "......" I can't use this topic anymore.

Lu Chenghe stared at Su Jian and suddenly said, "Jian Jian, long time no see." His tone sounded sad and nostalgic, and there was a very clear gentleness.

We just met on that rainy day which wasn't that long ago! Su Jian cursed silently in his heart but smiled very gently on the surface. He felt that since the person before him was sister Su's ex-boyfriend, he must be very familiar and close to sister Su. He should probably try his best to act like sister Su to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Lu Chenghe looked at him with very serious eyes, his voice low and gentle like a sigh, "You're still the same as before."

Then I'm relieved! Su Jian relaxed slightly.

Lu Chenghe's line of sight landed on his long hair. "I thought that you would cut your hair."

Su Jian was stunned, "Why would I need to cut my hair?"