Chapter 35: As An Upright Girl, How Could He Let A Male See His Chest!

An Yirou wanted to visit a mall next to buy some undergarments. When she told Su Jian quietly, Su Jian was initially stunned before he became excited.

Undergarment! What is buying a skirt with a girl? Buying undergarments with a girl is the real deal!

All of Su Jian's unhappiness vanished. With an overbearing tone, he commanded An Yize who was driving, "To xx mall!"

However, after An Yize parked his car, there was no trace of a mall. Su Jian asked in dissatisfaction, "Where is this place?"

An Yize: "Military models store."

Su Jian: "......"

The moment An Yize entered the store, he went straight towards the shop clerk and asked, "Do you sell aircraft carrier models here?"

The shop clerk was very enthusiastic. "Yes! We have them!"

Although Su Jian was slightly embarrassed by An Yize's sudden actions, he was excited once he saw all the different models around. Fortunately, he remembered that he was now a girl, so he didn't express his excitement outwardly but showed a reserved admiration.

An Yize held his hand and slowly browsed through everything. They stopped before an aircraft carrier model. He looked downwards and asked, "Do you like this one?"

The model looked mighty and beautiful and Su Jian really liked it. Without any hesitation, he looked at An Yize and gave him a big smile, "En!"

An Yize quickly paid.

Returning to their car, An Yirou laughed, "I did not expect that third sister-in-law would like this."

Su Jian froze instantly. Right, not many girls will like this, I need to think of a suitable reason! His brain worked quickly, but on the surface, he laughed faintly, "Oh, this is because... I'm patriotic!" Once he thought of a reason, his words became smoother. "After thirty years of reformation, our motherland is becoming stronger, our military potential is growing, and now we have our own aircraft carrier! As a Chinese, I feel an unparalleled sense of pride!"

An Yize: "......"

An Yirou: "...Hahahaha, third sister-in-law, you are so cute!"

An Yirou started picking undergarments unreservedly after reaching an undergarment shop. As for Su Jian, he felt uneasy looking at the various colorful bras. He caught a glimpse of An Yize sitting indifferently on a bench and couldn't help but sigh about the fact that he wasn't working hard enough.

Su Jian sat down awkwardly beside An Yize. He acted like he enjoyed looking around, working hard to look natural. Suddenly, An Yize turned around and looked at him. "Are you not buying?"

Su Jian shook his head immediately.

An Yirou came out of the fitting room and waved at Su Jian. "Third sister-in-law, can you come here?"

Su Jian walked over ignorantly. An Yirou pulled him into the fitting room and closed the door. Then, she removed the skirt that she was wearing.

Su Jian: "......"

With only her undergarments on as she adjusted her bra strap, she asked Su Jian, "Third sister-in-law, do you think this looks nice?"

Su Jian: "......"

An Yirou asked in surprise, "Third sister-in-law?"

"Oh, oh!" Su Jian recovered, trying his best to cover up his shock and distress. "Nice, it looks nice!"

An Yirou laughed, "Third sister-in-law, is this the only describing word you know?"

Su Jian thought for a while. "Very nice!"