Chapter 81

Chapter 81: The Sedan Driver Is Seriously Injured And Has Been Rushed To The Hospital For Treatment...

In the following days, An Yize came practically every weekend.

What An Yize had wanted to do was to come every other weekend. However, Su Jian stopped him, saying, "I said that I came here to think about things calmly. If you are always here, how can I stay calm?"

Although Su Jian had said that he would take the bus back every weekend, An Yize wasn't willing to let Su Jian suffer riding the long-distance bus alone. Thus, he always drove over. Although the living conditions here were simple and crude, the scenery was beautiful. When they were free, they would often go out. Sometimes, they would drive to the next town to enjoy their delicacies. Sometimes, they would take a slow walk around the village. If they felt interested, they would go to the surrounding hill and stroll along the path lying between the fields. On sunny days, they would go fishing on a lake. Leaning against each other, they would bathe in the warm afternoon sun.

Su Jian lamented, "It just feels weird that you're doing these things with me."

An Yize hugged him, "I'm doing these because I'm with you."

Su Jian laughed, "That's true. If it wasn't for seeing you fall into the paddy field, why would I walk through the path between the fields anyway?"

An Yize: "......"

Ever since cooking the first time he visited, An Yize never cooked again. It wasn't that he was unwilling to cook. Instead, it was because Su Jian had already prepared a lot of ingredients to cook with before he came.

During their meal, Su Jian revealed a table full of dishes with a satisfied look. On the other hand, An Yize was stunned when he saw the dishes.

They were all his favourites.

Su Jian didn't notice this when he bought the ingredients or when he cooked. He only realised after seeing An Yize's reaction. He quickly explained himself, "Recently, the carrots are becoming cheap, so I bought some to make beef stew. When I tasted some steamed short rib a while ago, I thought that it was pretty good, so I made some. As for the spicy fish head, I wanted to have it myself!"

An Yize didn't comment, only eating quietly.

Su Jian watched as An Yize emptied bowls and bowls of rice. After they finished eating, Su Jian sat beside An Yize. Pulling up his sleeves, he asked An Yize warmly, "Dear, do you need me to rub your stomach?"

An Yize: "......"

......

The weekend came again.

Su Jian didn't have any classes on Friday afternoon and the village school wasn't strict with its employees. Thus, when Su Jian was done with marking the student's work, he slipped out to buy groceries.

Although it started raining and the rain was gradually getting heavier, Su Jian mood was great for some reason. The video store beside the market was continuously playing rural heavy metal songs. Su Jian thought that it sounded pretty good and would hum along occasionally.

As Su Jian's mood was great, he didn't even try to bargain when he bought the vegetables. Hearing the shopkeeper say, "This maiden is so straightforward", Su Jian thought: Although I can't rival An Yize's crude way of flaunting wealth, I'm at least able to refrain from licking the lid when I eat yogurt![1]

However, when he thought about that act, Su Jian started feeling uneasy.

Previously, when An Yize came, he had brought along a brand of yogurt that Su Jian liked. Su Jian was very happy and opened the packaging on the spot. Then, as usual, he licked the lid of the container of yogurt. When he looked up, he realised that An Yize was staring at him. Then, An Yize put on a serious face. With a serious reason "There's yogurt on your mouth. I'll wipe it," he licked Su Jian's lips, neck, and chest, licking more seriously than Su Jian had licked the yogurt...