Side Story: Visiting New In-Laws (5)

Today, Su Jian was once again dragged by mother An to watch melodramatic marriage dramas together.

Su Jian had always been a good audience when he watched the TV with mother An. Although he was cursing like there was no tomorrow internally, he looked very serious on the outside. On the contrary, mother An was very engrossed in the show and always voiced her comments to Su Jian.

In today's episode, the slag man had a mistress and the mistress showed up at their home to bully his original wife. Not only did not slag man not help, he even helped the mistress insult his original wife. The ending song signifying the end of the episode sounded. Mother An expressed indignantly, "Why is the man like that? That's so detestable! Han Yan is so pitiful!"

Su Jian said, "Actually, it's Han Yan who is weak..."

"How is it Han Yan's fault?" Mother An immediately rebuked, "Han Yan is kind-hearted! It's the man who is bad! Han Yan is such a good girl, yet he didn't know how to cherish her! That mistress is so ugly and vulgar, how can she compare to Han Yan!"

Actually, the actress starring as the mistress was quite seductive in real life. The male and female senses of aesthetic are quite different. Ahem... Looking at the still angry mother An, Su Jian suddenly said, "Mother, if Yize had someone outside..."

Mother An's brows scrunched up immediately and she exclaimed, "What are you saying! How could Xiao Ze be such a person? How can you doubt him!"

"No. "Su Jian explained, "What I mean is Yize is so outstanding. It can't be help that there would be many women trying to seduce him. Being such a kind person, Yize might be tricked if he meets an expert seducer." Su Jian said euphemistically, "If Yize brought home another woman one day... Mother you don't have to stare at me, I'm just saying if... Mother, if such a thing happened, what would you do?"

"Me?"

"That's right." Su Jian's imagination started becoming vivid. He said, "For example, one day, where outside was cold and cold wind filled the place, An Yize comes homes looking dignified. However, a pure and enchanting woman was by his side..."

"Why is she pure and enchanting?" Mother An suddenly interrupted.

Su Jian replied blankly, "Because men are more fond of this type of girl!"

"Are you talking about yourself?" said mother An.

Su Jian: "......"

Mother An asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Su Jian perked up and continued, "In this example, An Yize brought a beautiful woman back home and said to his kind and gentle wife that he fell for another woman and asked for a divorce. The mistress then stepped forward proudly and insulted the wife, saying that the wife was not worthy to be An Yize's wife..."

Mother An interrupted him again, saying, "It goes without saying that you are not worthy to be Xiao Ze's wife!"

"...Mother, could you please not interrupt me?" Su Jian continued helplessly, "I'll continue from where I left off. The woman said arrogantly that she is the woman that can stand shoulder by shoulder with him while An Yize hugged the mistress intimately by the side. Not only did he not help, he looked at his wife as if looking at a stranger. Thus, the wife could only leave tragically with no one helping her. In the cold weather, she hugged the baby and left her home, struggling against the cold wind..."

"How can that be?" Mother An was instantly angry.

Su Jian's heart felt warm: Although mother is always fierce, she still holds some feelings for me!

Mother An continued, "You can leave yourself. The baby belongs to the An family, how could you bring her away!"

Su Jian: "......"