Chapter 34: Why Not Have Third Brother Choose One For Third Sister-In-Law?

An Yirou didn't bother being modest for her brother. She browsed through a few branded goods and bought numerous clothes for herself. Seeing that Su Jian had been following her around and complimenting her non-stop, she felt apologetic and so she asked Su Jian, "Third sister-in-law, did you see anything you like?"

Su Jian's main purpose was to accompany his little sister and was not interested in buying anything. He used his hands to wave it off. "There's nothing that I want to buy!"

An Yirou hugged Su Jian's other arm immediately and laughed, "It's a rare chance to pull third brother out. Third sister-in-law, you don't have to help him save money!" She carried on asking Su Jian, "Third sister-in-law, is there any brand you like?"

Su Jian wasn't knowledgeable about male clothing in the first place. Naturally, his knowledge about female clothing would be even worse. He replied vaguely, "They're all fine, I'm not picky."

"Third sister-in-law, you're so easy to raise!" An Yirou smiled, "It's my brother's fortune to marry you!"

"Indeed!" Su Jian answered instinctively and gave An Yize a glance.

An Yize had been holding his hand since just now. Hearing Su Jian, he turned around and looked at him. An Yirou, who was by their side, did not miss the faint sense of helplessness and doting in her brother's eyes.

An Yirou's lips raised greatly, "I think that there's a brand that suits third sister-in-law, why don't we take a look!"

Su Jian considered for a moment and did not reject the idea. A few days ago, he received a call from sister Su's school. They asked about his condition and when he could start working again. Since he was reborn, he;d have to work eventually. Sister Su's job was a high school literature teacher. Since he was now occupying her body, he should take up all of sister Su's responsibilities, which included her work. To add on, his previous job was very different compared to sister Su's job. If he changed sister Su's job abruptly into a completely different job that she was not qualified in, it would raise suspicion amongst the people around him. Therefore, he did not plan to change his job just yet. He decided to first try out sister Su's job. In the past, he had scored exceptionally well for the third most famous university in the whole country. In addition, his literature had always been good since high school. Su Jian felt that as long as he put in some effort, he would probably most likely and hopefully not make a mistake.

Now that he could walk, his break would end soon and he needed to go back to work. Nevertheless, he was now a teacher. He'd have to take note of his own image. Therefore, Su Jian felt that it was perhaps a good idea to buy some new clothes.

An Yirou inquired Su Jian intimately, "Third sister-in-law, what kind of style do you want?"

Su Jian replied, "Something simple." Not that he disliked complex designs, rather, he didn't know how to dress himself.

Seeing that An Yize had been silent all this while, An Yirou did not neglect her brother and asked, "Third brother, what style do you prefer?"

Su Jian was unhappy. "Why do you need to ask him when I'm the one buying?"

An Yirou smiled, "Because it's third brother who is paying!"

Su Jian thought that was indeed the case and thus stopped talking as he waited for An Yize's answer.

An Yize answered, "As long as Jian Jian likes it."

Su Jian froze. He never expected An Yize could reply naturally with such a romantic answer. He couldn't help but feel creeped out. However, he came to a sudden realization Showing affection! An Yize is showing affection! Being able to express his affection so naturally, An Yize's acting isn't bad!