Side Story 8: Visiting New In-Laws (8)

When Su Jian woke up the next day, he was still in An Yize's embrace.

He could feel that An Yize was already awake. However, An Yize was probably scared of waking him up, so he continued hugging Su Jian without moving.

Staying in bed with someone he liked and was familiar with was a wonderful thing. Hence, even though Su Jian woke up, he didn't open his eyes.

As a result, he was able to hear An Yize whispering softly to him, "I love you."

It's rare for uncle An to be so expressive! Su Jian opened his eyes in pleasant surprise. Hugging An Yize's head, Su Jian kissed him happily and exclaimed, "I love you too! Here, a lip kiss!"

The two of them haven't been so close together for many days. The small flame quickly became a raging fire.

Su Jian felt satisfied after finally getting An Yize to open his underwear. He laid naked in An Yize's embrace and they chatted idly.

Remembering his parents' request, Su Jian brought up the topic of visiting his godparents with the baby to An Yize. Naturally, An Yize had no objections. However, he specially asked about Su Jie, "That brother of yours seems to treat you very well?"

Su Jian said, "Godfather and godmother wanted daughters but they only had sons. Now that they found such a wonderful daughter like me, of course they would dote on me! Ah Jie doesn't have a sister, so it is a fresh experience for him. To add on, he is dating Xiao Rou. It's natural that we are close!"

An Yize slowly said, "He seem to treat you especially well."

"Of course! We are..." Su Jian almost blurted out "We are real siblings". Fortunately, he managed to stop himself in time. However, he soon felt that something was odd. Receiving a sudden enlightenment and linking it to An Yize's recent behavior, Su Jian came to a realization. He asked, "Hey, don't tell me you're jealous because of Ah Jie?"

Unexpectedly, the usually awkward uncle An wasn't being awkward this time. He nodded his head and said, "Yes."

Su Jian was shocked. The heck! He actually admitted it? What happened to your awkward and quiet personality?

Su Jian who got hold of the main clue and quickly thought of the explanation for everything became Mouri Su. He said, "Recently, I've been close to Ah Jie. You thought that there was something between us, so you got jealous. Afterward, you ran away overseas and did not call me on purpose. You ignored me and got angry at me secretly?"

"Unexpectedly, I took the initiative to come and find you and expressed my deep love for you." Happily arranging the plot, he continued, "Then, you finally realized that it was a misunderstanding of your part and decided to treat me well for life?"

An Yize smiled and said, "I'll admit only to the last sentence."

"I don't believe!" Su Jian asked with a grin, "Say, were you heartbroken or did you cry when you thought I was abandoning you?"

"......" An Yize was silent for a moment before he asked, "Were you unhappy when I didn't contact you?"

Su Jian stopped smiling and admitted honestly, "Of course I was unhappy. I was very unhappy. You didn't call me. Yet, you asked the housekeeper about the baby, mother and Xiao Rou every day. You didn't ask about me at all. I'm very angry."

An Yize: "Afterwards?"

Su Jian: "Afterwards, I washed my face with tears every day. Like a woman in a stereotypical drama, I even silently brought home a brick from the construction site."

An Yize stopped smiling and whispered, "Actually, I've asked about you. You just didn't know. When I call mother, I would always ask about you."

Su Jian's eyes became brighter. He said, "Great. You actually used the housekeeper to mess with me!. Oh right, what did mother say?"