Chapter 73

Chapter 73: Su Jian Felt Hot. Not Just Hot, He Felt That His Mouth Was Dry

He wasn't sure whether it was due to his shock at An Yize's answer or the discomfort from his wound, but it took Su Jian a very long time to fall asleep.

Then, he had a dream.

In his dream, it was just like the usual days where An Yize would come and pick him after Su Jian finished his work. What was different, however, was that they met a traffic accident.

When Su Jian woke up after the accident, he realized that he had returned back to his original body for some reason. And very quickly, he saw the news about the president of CMI and his wife passing away in a traffic incident.

Su Jian returned back to his old life. He worked everyday and lived a simple, common life. Fortunately, he had his parents and brother with him, as well as a group of good friends around. Therefore, although his life was plain, it was peaceful.

Afterward, he found a girlfriend.

His girlfriend looked average, and she wasn't very lively. She couldn't compare to the female goddesses and cute girls out there. However, she treated him well. Although she was quiet, she cared for him.

Su Jian grew to like her gradually. Then, they married.

It was a very simple wedding. There was neither a luxurious car nor any banquet. There were only the audience's smile and an ordinary bride and groom.

The only unique thing was, when she was asked whether she was willing to marry Su Jian, she looked at Su Jian quietly, her eyes showing that she was willing to stay with Su Jian no matter what difficulties there may be.

She said to Su Jian with a voice that only both of them could hear, "Jian Jian, I've said before. If it were you, I would be willing."

When Su Jian woke up and recalled his dream last night, he wasn't shocked like he usually was for once. Instead, he felt a little moved in his heart.

Thus, when An Yize came over to visit, he saw Su Jian looking over with extremely perplexed eyes.

An Yize asked while feeling slightly puzzled, "What's wrong?"

Su Jian replied, "Nothing. I just felt that you would definitely look bad if you became a woman."

An Yize: "......"

......

After a few days, Su Jian was discharged from the hospital.

Su Jian who had fully recovered was thrilled. He even prepared a feast, which he hadn't done for a very long time. When Su Jian noticed that An Yize was eating more than usual, he was even happier.

After a period of time, An Yize told him that there was a banquet which they had to attend together.

Initially, Su Jian wasn't very willing to go. He really didn't like such an occasion where he couldn't eat, wear, speak and play freely. However, after learning that the banquet would be hosted by the Li family, he was slightly more interested. The Li family. Wasn't that the family which Queen Ji's fiance was from?

With his mind yearning for some gossip, Su Jian arrived at another city with An Yize where the Li family was located. However, after he stepped into the banquet hall, he started regretting his decision.

It was reasonable if Queen Ji was present. After all, her fiance was the second young master of the Li family. However, why was his ex-boyfriend Lu Chenghe here as well? Su Jian pulled An Yize's hand. He felt a little awkward as he saw the two exes looking at him and An Yize from within the crowd.