Chapter 26: Su Jian Firmly Believes That An Yize Is Here To Apologize!

An Yize returned home from work with a bag in his hand.

An Yirou, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room, saw the bag and gave it a second glance. After getting a closer look at the logo on the bag, her eyes lit up. "Three Little Bears!" She rushed forward immediately, stretching out her hands wanting to take the bag. "Thank you Third Brother!"

An Yize moved his hand away unexpectedly, softly saying: "Xiao Rou, this is not for you. If you want to eat, I will buy some for you tomorrow." Seeing An Yirou stunned, he changed his words, "I will ask Uncle Wang to buy some for you now."

"Ah, there's no need! Actually, I don't really want to eat it." An Yirou smiled as she looked at her brother. "However, I thought I was the only one that loved to eat Three Little Bears in this family. Who knew that Third Brother actually liked eating that too?"

An Yize did not comment on her remarks, and only told An Yirou, "You enjoy yourself, I will be heading up first." Carrying the bag, he turned around to leave.

Behind him, An Yirou mentioned leisurely, "Third brother, Third Sister-in-law is in the garden."

An Yize came to a halt, but still continued walking forward, replying with a "Hm."

After a few steps, he conveniently took a turn and proceeded towards the garden.

Indeed, Su Jian was in the garden speaking to the gardener at his side with his back facing An Yize. The gardener said something, but An Yize couldn't catch it. However, he heard Su Jian laughed out loud, " Uncle Zhang, you can stop praising him! I've heard that even at the age of nine, An Yize was still wetting his bed; how can he be as smart as you say?!"

An Yize: "......"

The gardener, Uncle Zhang, saw An Yize and respectfully called him out. "Third Young Master."

Su Jian did not expect An Yize to appear so suddenly behind him, and that gave him a shock. He turned his head away immediately to ignore An Yize.

An Yize said to Uncle Zhang, "Uncle Zhang, you can take a break first."

"Ai!" Uncle Zhang replied cheerfully, picked up his equipment, and left.

"Uncle Zhang, I will leave with you!" Su Jian pushed his wheelchair forward as if he wanted to leave as well.

"Uncle Zhang, you can leave first, she won't be going." An Yize stopped Su Jian.

Su Jian was also not willing to fight with An Yize in front of someone else. Since he accepted An Yize's money, he should also be professional with his work. As a boss, there is usually none that would not make their employees hate them. But hate is hate, and he still had to work. Or else, Su Jian thought helplessly, with that asshole An's continuous sexual harassment, I, your father, would have to beat him till no tomorrow!

After Uncle Zhang left, An Yize pushed Su Jian for a while before arriving at the wooden chair at the center of the garden. Thereafter, he sat down on the wooden chair and faced Su Jian.

An Yize then handed over the bag of cake that he had bought from the Three Little Bears cake shop to Su Jian.

Su Jian stared at him suspiciously and did not reach out to take the bag.

An Yize brought Su Jian's hand up, placing the bag onto his hand. "For you."

Su Jian thought for a moment and took the bag with the "It would be a waste if I do not take it, why should I help him save money?" mindset. When he opened the bag, he saw a beautifully wrapped lava cake inside a box.

Su Jian was a little surprised; he lifted his head to look at An Yize, "How did you know that I like to eat this?"

An Yize replied, "A few days ago, when you were eating with Xiao Rou, I saw that you seemed to like this very much." Recalling Su Jian biting the cake heartily like a squirrel to the point that her eyes were bending made An Yize's face become gentle.