29: Bittersweet

WARNING: This chapter contains HEAVY sexual content. Viewers' discretion are advised and have been warned.

I am a descriptive writer. If this makes you feel uncomfortable, you're welcomed to skip this chapter. Please be mature. Again, you have been warned. I'm sure many of you came from Rebirth as the General's Wife, so you should be well-aware of my style of writing during these scenes.

I would say 18 and up only but I know y'all thirsty. Don't worry, I am just as guilty.

Other than that, enjoy the night moonlights :^))

"Wait, Yu Jian-ah..." she shyly mumbled as he continued to kiss her, "Are we really...are we really going to...right now?"

He hummed and trailed his lips to her swan-like neck. Nervous, she swallowed harder, "Your shoulder! You're still injured..."

"Only just a scratch."

"What about the ritual? The ceremony—"

"We're completing the ritual right now, if that's what you're asking about." He paid no heed to her babbles, and only focused on how she shivered at the slightest of his touch.

Rui pushed against his chest,  blushing with red cheeks and ears, "T-this does not follow the traditions—"

He lightly covered her smaller hands with his, callous rubbing against her soft skin. Pulling her closer, he seductively inquired her, "When were we ever traditional people?"

"That...that may be true to some extent, but when did you become so amorous?" Rui was slowly succumbing to his seduction, falling under his captivation.

"Only with you, I am." He curved his lips in a way that excited her. His black hair had fallen from his loose braid, shaping his face and sensually darkening the look in his eye. The way he was looking at her—it was like she was the oasis in the desert—and drinking her in was the only way to quench his thirst.

Gradually, she felt the space between her legs grow warm. She was unexpectedly aroused with the way he was looking at her. She could only imagine—no, she mustn't buckle to the dangers of lust! However, her body thinks otherwise; it was pulsing hotly against his manhood. He smiled wickedly, this time with a teasing tone, "I can feel that."

Embarrassed, she attempted to run away and escape. As expected, it was futile. Yu Jian held her wrists close to his chest and pulled her even closer. His lips hovered over her slender neck, tickling her with his breath. She squirmed in his lap, causing him to erect again. He shifted to pin her hands on her hips in order to stop her from moving.

"Patient." He chuckled while tormenting her.

Sucking along her neck, she was more sensitive than he expected. Rui jerked forwards in surprise, grinding her soft bottom on him. Yu Jian let out a quiet groan, as if he was holding back. She blushed harder, embarrassed that her body would react so shamelessly.

He suddenly lifted her up so her legs instinctively wrapped around his hips. Her eyes caught sight of the matrimonial wine and she stopped him, "Wait, Yu Jian, the wine..."

If they're not going to perform the ceremony, the least they can do is to drink the marriage wine. Otherwise, how would this be any different from seeing a lover in secret?

Without hesitation, he grabbed the wine pot by its handle and poured it into his mouth, before connecting lips with her. Opening her mouth, she swallowed the bitter-yet-sweet taste of wine with his kiss. Excess liquid spilled from the corner of her mouth, dripping down from her chin, her exposed neck, and the slope of her breasts. By this time, her robe was already half-opened.