30: Seduced by a Witch

WARNING: This chapter contains SEXUAL content. Beware of adulterous time. Enjoy moonlights. Here's a treat for those that made it this far hehe

Rui slowly opened her eyes to see the red sheer curtains, shielding the binding sunlight that dared to peek in. She could hear the chirping of the birds that flew by occasionally.

Yu Jian held her from behind, with his chest touching her bare back, while the red comforter messily covered the both of them and their previous lewd acts. His arms were wrapped around her waist and she could hear him breathing softly in his slumber.

Her body ached with soreness, like a thousand needles pierced her body when in fact, only one had. The area between her legs was in pain. It was like last night, she had been stretched, torn apart, and stitched back together, over and over again. Not only was that area painful, her waist hurts from being lifted and gripped while he thrusted into her endlessly. The soft whimper that escaped her lips as she attempted to shift her body, aroused Yu Jian from his sleep.

He gripped her tighter and peppered her face and neck with kisses. She hummed in response, his touch still making her feel a little tingly. His husky morning voice broke the silence, "How are you feeling?"

She too, have a rather hoarse voice, and she pursed her lips as if she had been wronged, "Sore."

His deep chuckle caused his chest to drum a little and he continued to kiss her face, "En, then I've done well."

"You— you're shameless..." Rui mumbled before reaching forwards to pull the curtains open. As she slowly sat up with one arm holding the sheets close to her chest, her hair followed as well. Nevertheless, it could not cover the love marks on her skin.

Yu Jian wanted to pull her back into bed, but she slipped away from his fingertips. He smiled to himself, recalling that she was like a fleeting flower; he had always been chasing a fleeting flower. But not anymore.

With his fast reflexes, he caught the sheets that covered her body. Everything happened so fast; Rui did not have the time to process it. One moment she was up and the next she was under him. He gave her a grin—a possessive one—curving the corners of his lips demonically, "Not anymore, little flower. You're my woman now, and my only woman."

Rui grew hot as blood rushed to her face, so she averted her eyes downwards to distract herself, but her line of sight accidentally landed on his erected length. Panicking, she quickly turned her head to the side in embarrassment, but Yu Jian took this as an opportunity to attack her now-exposed neck.

"You're actually this black-bellied! Why didn't I notice the wolf hiding in sheep's clothing? I want a refund!" Rui whimpered, as if she had been cheated.

Growing weak to his sensual touch, it was like he knew exactly where she would melt. She was the uncharted map, yet he was the skillful captain who found every treasure. Riding the waves, being one with the sea. Was she the sea, or was she the one trapped in the sea of pleasure, right where his arms would be?

It doesn't even matter. Right now, she was on her knees, struggling to keep herself up at bay. He pushed her down, drowning her with his length, making it impossible for her to breathe. She sunk into the bed, with him between her noodle-like legs, her cheek flushed against the platform, his hand holding her the back of her neck down, and the other one on her waist.

She was losing her mind; everything went white. She couldn't hear anything. It was like being underwater—everything is a mumbling blur. The only thing on her mind was that Yu Jian was cruel and rough, oppressing her with dominance. She was at his mercy.