35: Rumors

[Warning: Sexual contents below. Read at your risk.]

Moonlights, have you been waiting?

As the two walked, they had a heartfelt chat. Within the walls, one can hear the gentle laughter of a beautiful woman resonating. The Crown Prince, Song Jin Hai, discovered her official position in Nangong. He knew she was a noble, based on the way she carries herself in the courtroom. A flash of memory passed Jin Hai's mind:

Behind his little brother, was a petite maiden. She kept her eyes down and her emotions blank— in fact, it was hard to actually see her face— but he could still tell that she was a beauty. When he got closer to the couple, he got a good look at her. Her jade-like hands folded neatly in front of her while her dress lightly dragged behind her; she was like a fairy. Her back straight and her posture was almost perfect. And when she faced his imperial father without a trace of fear on her visage, his heart moved. Though she seems gentle, her spirit was unwavering. What has she gone through that enabled her to stand so strong against the breath of the dragon's anger?

Jin Hai smiled as he continued to peek at her from the corner of his eyes. He will try his best to convince his Imperial Father to go easy on her.

Before he knew it, they were at the entrance of the Eastern Palace, where most of the servants and those facing punishment reside; this is also where Rui and Yu Jian are confined in at the moment.

Rui spun around to face the crown prince and she gave him another soft smile. While they were talking, she finally let her guard down and drop the mask of formality. She can't quite explain why she felt like he was trustworthy. Of course, she will act more properly if there are other people in their presence. But since it's only them, it doesn't hurt to get to know the person Yu Jian respects the most. "Thank you, your highness, for standing up for me today as well as walking me back to the Eastern Palace. Rui is grateful for your kind actions. If your highness ever needs a favor, feel free to ask Rui!"

Jin Hai lifted his hand and chuckled, "Don't worry about it, Rui. In fact, if you ever feel troubled, come to me and this prince will take care of it. After all, you are my little brother's beloved wife."

This time, Rui smiled with her pearly teeth and her eyes curved like crescent moons. "Then, this one thanks First Brother-in-law!"

Jin Hai's cheeks reddened a little but he cleared his throat and saluted farewell.

At night, Yu Jian was finally allowed to see Rui. She ran into his strong arms with joy and tightly wrapped her arms around his slim waist. He rested his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in even closer. A comfortable silence fell between them as Rui continued to snuggle her head in his arms. Yu Jian gently pulled away and cupped both of her cheeks with his rough hands, "Rui-er. . ."

He pulled her face closer and their lips immediately embraced. He sucked on her bottom lip gently while gliding his tongue across. Her knees began to buckle at the mercy of his passionate kiss. Rui subconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck; her right hand running through his silky hair and her left hand tugging him towards her. Their kiss broke when she pulled away for air, but Yu Jian wouldn't let their intimate moment disperse just yet. Within seconds, he carried her like a princess to the deeper end of their bedroom.

When he set her down on the bed, he kept his eyes steady on hers. They traveled to her flushed cheeks and swollen lips, then down to her slightly disheveled dress that revealed her alluring neck. When he blinked, his eyes found hers again and the erotic look made a sweet chill run down her spine to her core. She squirmed under his gaze and blushed even harder.

"Cute," he chuckled with his velvet voice. With his hand above her to support his weight, he lowered himself to reconnect their lips. They were like two pieces of a matching puzzle. Rui shivered under his touch as he slowly removed one garment at a time. Sitting up with her back against the wall, she wore only her blushing skin and her black hair flowed like rivers between the slopes of her breasts.