disire's diary

You are probably wondering who Sinidel is, am I right? Well then, let me explain. Sinidel P. Moneybags was the world leader at this time. He was a huge giant and the worst part was he always smoked a Sinidel symbol cigar. He was as round as a ball with only arms and legs with a head a little smaller but an ego just as big if not bigger. And he got even more powerful when he ate money to where the mini representatives couldn't do a thing without joining the tax burden citizens of the world.

Also during this time there was a resistance force. They were a help society if you didn't want to go through Sinidel and get charged all or your cash or if you just wanted to mess with him for a good cause and they did everything from being robin hoods to just creating arson to government buildings all in the name of the old World. But most are ragtag teams around the world with the same cause. Also there are some that had joined the resistance that are survivors of the sindrafacation process. Which meant Sinidel destroyed everything that didn't glorify him as the true leader.

All history books were to be burned or just books in general. Also everything taught in schools had to be Sinidel approved, if the teachers refused the students and the teacher would be punished severely. I guess that is why Ally would join the resistance way back when we were in first grade and our teacher did just that and sacrificed herself to save us because of what we learned.