Dessum's exsperiance

"When is Darkness going to come Dessum?" Leroy whispered, like her, he was getting impatient. They were crouched in a destroyed buildings looking at an army.

"Hey Ally, how's it look up there? What are we facing" Dessum said in a walkie talkie that responded to Ally's.

"About five squads and one tank that is unmanned or I hope that is accurate." Ally reported.

 It was almost two and the conference already started in Sinidel's palace. Soon Darkness came out of the alleyway his arms was at his sides his walk was steady almost like he wanted time to drone on. His chains rattled on each step grazing on the blacktop.

Then he stopped. A dead silence filled the air it looked like a scene out of a movie. One man against millions that was going to win the war for all. His black hair moved in the wind that hung a little out of the mask as he stood silently in front of the army as a few army soldiers turned to face him ready for a quick capture.

"What is he doing?" Leroy asked as one of the members popped his head up from a manhole to see what was going on as the papers moved like tumbleweeds in the dessert.

"Just give him time." Dessum said as she ducked a little lower to let other people see.

Then Darkness threw his fist up in the air and yelled. "That was the signal, Let's go!" Dessum yelled as people everywhere came out of their hiding spots. Some were with Ally others were with Leon and Leroy. Crimzen was with Doc, helping him set up for the wounded.

Others were people that came from the streets. They marched into the streets, from buildings and alleys Dessum was armed with only a knife.(she preferred someone else to have the gun)

Michel pulled a piece of metal that was sticking out from some rubble and marched with the rest of the group of resistance members and people that chose to fight.

Dessum couldn't help but remember the past during the long march to where she could hear it talking to her. "Sharpie! Sharpie, don't go!" she could hear her three year old self scream. "WHY SHARPIE, WHY?" It kept screaming before it went on to the second grade Dessum she could hear the firing of make believe guns fire around her even though they were real "Jude Stronghold, you are under arrest and if you do not turn yourself and the children over to the sindrafacation act that was just passed." She could hear the conversation rerun again in her mind just before she saw her teacher die.

"You have no authority for the kids if you wanted just me, fine but if you want the kids you'll have to pry each one out of my cold dead fingers and body."

"All right have it your way, men you know the drill!" Then an army man tackled her to the ground she tried to kill him but in no time he had her pined. He was about ready to slash a knife against her throat ending her life forever the last words that came to her mind was her father's before he sealed the study for good.

"You will learn when you are older, but for now it will keep coming, keep changing to where soon the big man will suffocate all. My work is now a failure." She looked around at the people that were fighting, Leroy beating a brick onto a soldier's skull. Darkness striping a gun off of a solder and handing it to someone else then immediately flipping another. Then she focused on the soldier as a happier time when her father and her was playing in the backyard. All full of laughter with her mom in the distance, she thought of how so long ago that was. Then all of a sudden, the army solders eyes didn't look freighting and the struggle stopped. In fact he became lighter. She could feel the blood drip onto her before she tossed him aside to reveal Crimzen behind the soldier's body. She was holding a pistol and still aiming where the solder was and right at Dessum her shirt was gone but she was still wearing a bra with jeans and boots with her shin guards still on. She had on red face paint under her eyes to make it look like she was crying blood. The bandage around her waist was still there with her locket around her neck as well as a spiked dog caller. She looked way more Gothic then before as she helped Dessum up.