Dessum's exsperiance

"Oomph!" Dessum said as the soldiers bounced her off the chair, it tipped backwards and landed on all four legs. They quickly bounded her to the chair. Her hair fell into her face and she quickly shook her head to see. She looked up at a man in front of her. He was still in a Sinidel army uniform but he didn't have a mask just a green barray. But he was wearing yellowish, tinted sunglasses that covered most of his face.

"Well, well, well who do we have here? Miss Desire heart. Couldn't resist joining the resistance am I right? We knew you were with them all along." The interrogator droned on, pacing back and forth behind the desk that was in front of him a few feet in front of Dessum. "From when you were little when you first said the wrong anthem, to now, a leader in the resistance." He chimed, mocking Dessum in the process but she didn't speak a word. "Ah, giving me the silent treatment eh?" He mocked. Then he stopped and slammed his hands on the desk. "Am I right!?!?" He yelled.

"I'd rather talk to my friends." Dessum proudly said acting like she had something to hide. She could tell that the soldier was lying on the next sentence even though his eyes were covered by the glasses.

"We killed them, both of them." The interrogator said, but the way the he said it almost convinced Dessum that they did kill at least Crimzen. But Ally? There was no way in Dessum's mind that they would kill Ally and panic set inside her.

"She was just roped into this! She had nothing to do with this other than just talking about joining the resistance! They couldn't be that heartless, that sinister that, that despicable!" Dessum thought she didn’t care if she showed that they broke her she just dangled her head and sobbed for a minute. Then she looked up the interrogator was smiling, even chuckling at her.

"Got you!" He mouthed then he waved at the mirror and then turned his attention back to Dessum like he forgot she was there for a minute. "Where it the resistance?" He asked as he leaned into Dessum, both were following each other’s gaze.