Dessum's exsperiance

"Ally, I really don't think the mall will help me especially with all those cameras and guards." Dessum questioned knowing Ally's plain for her to forget that night when her father left.

 "Relax Dessum, this is the only mall that is perfect for us, really. Plus it is a law now to spend money once a month." Ally said as they entered the mall. After a while the girls went through a few shops and came out with one small hand bag of clothes each.

"I told you relax and everything would be fine." Ally sassed.

"I guess you were right Ally, this was all I needed." She said as they crossed the middle of the mall when they heard gunfire around them and a voice pushing them over.

"Get down!” A girl cried as she did this. All three were in a middle of a gunfight as they hit the cold old half torn away tile floor behind a huge flower pot. "Crap, I didn't need any civilians in this, I thought Leon said that we were clear oh he is sooooooo going to get it when I get back to base." She said under her dead.

The girl had blackish purple hair with dark red streaks. She was also wearing dark blue jeans and a plain purple shirt and a dark blue and purple gemmed locket hanging around her neck. Her dark blue boots went up to her knees and a gold buckle on the top of her boots. She also had blue gloves that only went down to half of her palms and the finger slots had the tops cut off and had a covering that was sewed on to, where she had to, just slip over the individual fingers for quick finger print protection. She quickly peeked over the pot and fired a gun she was holding and spun around to the bullets whistling over their heads.

"There is no way I am going to do this alone there are waaaayyy to many of them. They really want me this time." She said then her eyes went wide as she peeked around the pot and fired. Dessum looked at Ally, who looked like she saw a super hero for the first time and doesn't know what to say meanwhile, Dessum was practically panicking.

She sat on the floor and composed herself. "You've ever fired a gun before?" She asked

Dessum just looked at her then at Ally. She still was trying to figure out if this was just a dream.

"I will take that as a no, stay here!" She said and ran into open fire, her gun blazing.

"She has GOT to be kidding. " Dessum thought while she watched the girl do this. A few seconds later the girl returns with two huge laser sight pistols in her right hand.

 "Here." She handed both a pistol with an extra clip. "Just aim it at them you can figure out the..." She trailed off when they heard something hit on the tile. "Smoke granade, run! Save yourself!" She yelled then the smoke rose from the little container Dessum froze in place as the small container began leaking a fluid that turned into a gas that fogged her vision. The gray clouds rose and the surroundings just vanished. She could hear the girl yell to Ally "This way, go home, be careful."

 Then a yell that she knew wasn't Ally's and that said "Save yourself! Go!" The next thing Dessum knows she feels a cloth covering her nose and mouth. She became dazed and the world began to spin immediately Dessum elbowed the soldier in the gut and then shot him ( or her).

"Ally!" She screamed, thankfully Dessum's vision was returning to normal. The girl that gave Ally and Dessum the arsenal was closest. Ally quickly and quietly got closer to Dessum as three more army solders piled in top of her. Somehow Ally got on top of the group and managed to get a smoke grenade.

"How do you like them apples?" She said as she slid something underneath the group Dessum saw the pipe looked like another smoke grenade that caught the girl of guard earlier and turns out, it was.

The smoke took over her vision again but this time she ducked underneath some legs and crawled out. She could hear the girl yell," This way!" as she tossed a few actual grandees and smokes for cover. she was also shooting at survivors of the Sinidel army.

"Come on!" Ally said as she grabbed Dessum's hand. She dragged Dessum as she tried to catch her footing on the half chipped tiles. Soon they were behind the girl that was trying to save them.

"Go, get out of here!" She yelled and Ally followed orders but Dessum held back saying,

“Not without you, I'll take front." She yelled as she started firing at the soldiers. The girl was impressed at the courage that Dessum seemed to muster up in a few short minutes.

"Ok then “She said as they both worked hard till the girl threw the last of her stash of grandees she had at the enemy. "Time to go." She said as she set a hand on Dessum's shoulder and started running. Dessum didn't know why but she couldn't stop looking at the destruction they were leaving behind and how good it felt to be in battle. It felt like time stood still for a minute then she turned and ran to catch up with Ally and this random girl that she now came to respect.