Dessum's diary

Dessum walked into her cell. Ally and Crimzen were staring at her as she walked in. Gem was the only one that brought her in since the other one had to help out with preparations or, Dessum thought, another execution.

"Well, anything?" Crimzen asked shattering the silence.

"No, not really." Dessum sighed she looked at the floor, lost in thought. The image of Darkness stained everywhere Dessum looked and the feeling just kept getting stronger.

"Nothing? You were there this whole time and he told you nothing!"

Crimzen yelled Dessum could feel herself get smaller and smaller with every word.

"Crimz I really think you should lay off the questions a..." Ally squeaked trying to calm Crimzen down but she cut her off.

"It had to be important if he wanted to talk to her all alone." Crimzen yelled then she abruptly grabbed Dessum's shoulders. "Tell me what he said!" She yelled then she flew Dessum backwards. She stumbled a few steps and tripped landing on the concrete floor underneath her where Crimzen spattered blood earlier. Dessum could feel a few tears streak down her face.

"Look what you've done you,you, power hungry Sinidel!" Ally shrieked as she came to Dessum's side. Dessum never saw this side of Crimzen and Ally before. She was most surprised about Ally. And apparently, so was Ally by the look she gave afterwards.

"Well I.. You're right." Crimzen sighed realizing that she was turning into a monster. "I guess I am a, you know. Your right I shouldn't give Dessum a hard time."

"He did tell me something, but I'd rather not say fully." Dessum looked to the side. "Do I, um, have amber eyes?" Dessum asked as she faced her friends.

"Ya you always did Desire. Why did you ask? Have you ever looked in the mirror at your house?" Ally questioned, confused at the sudden quiz show about Dessum.

"No, my mom never had a mirror in the house and if we did it would be a tiny one stashed out of sight." Dessum explained then she asked another question that was even more random than the first, "Do I have sharp teeth, like Darkness?" Crimzen and Ally gave her an confused look.

“kind of," Ally started then Crimzen took over. "It's not noticeable at a quick glance. But, you do notice it if you are talking a while." That was not what Dessum wanted to hear. She was hoping that she didn't look like Denis or Darkness or her dad or whoever that so-called hero is. She was just confused of all that was happening the sudden turn of events made her want to end this war even greater than before. She just wanted it all to end.

"Why do you ask these things?" Crimzen asked as she too was confused.

"No reason, just was wondering." Dessum said but Crimzen just wouldn't buy it at all. Ally was still silent, but Dessum could tell she wasn't buying it either.

"No reason huh?" Crimzen sassed as she came to Dessum's level.

"Dessum?"Ally whined a little confirming Dessum's belief. Just then for some odd reason Dessum just broke. She was about to spill her and her father's secret all over the concrete floor. But just before she did Leroy came to their cell with some keys and Gem was right behind him.

"Were leaving, Darkness and Gem are going to be our ticket out." Leroy mocked as he unlocked the door.

"About time Leroy!" Crimzen chimed as she got up. "I had yet to tell them what's going on but there is one more thing we have yet to find."

She whispered as she tapped the stone where the mirror was hung which Dessum didn't realize was missing.

"What are you doing?" Ally quickly asked.