Dessum's exsperiance

Well here it is! Dessum proudly said as she entered the bookshelf section to show the vast collection of books in the study. Leon's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Pick it up Leon, we have a lot of work ." Taylor said as he wheeled past Leon and slapped him on the back sending him forward a few steps making Taylor chuckle a little. "Well everyone, grab as much as you can, we have a lot to take back to the bunker." Taylor yelled as everyone grabbed stuff off the shelves.

"Hey just to let everyone know that wardrobe goes to the council's room." Dessum yelled as she too started to do the same. Just then she noticed that something was off. She hadn't seen Crimzen or Ally when she got back but she thought that they just got into something and was just going to meet them back at the bunker. So Dessum didn't think much of it till the last of the books made it inside and was placed in a special room and the wardrobe in the comity room.

Then Dessum's felling feeling grew stronger while she was looking around the bunker for Crimzen and Ally. "Where are they?" Dessum asked

Leon as he set the last of the books on a table and started looking."Who?" He asked showing concern

"Ally and Crimz." Dessum said. Leon's face went white as she mentioned their names.

"Um I don't know Desire, maybe she is just um, running late?" Leon stuttered having a really hard time finding the right words.

Later Dessum was watching the news looking for anything about her two missing friends. She was also super excited that for the first time since her father left, she actually was allowed to watch TV.

"Headlines tonight:" the reporter started, Dessum told someone to turn the sound up for a minute and they did while the reporter kept talking, "Army bombing takes several lives but had not completely drawn out the threat of the rebels. Sinidel proposing a massive search for anyone formation on these rebels. And two people including a twenty-five year old Crimzen Conners and seventeen year old Ally Brightseen was captured by the army earlier today and was confirmed that both were in the rebel alliance and Crimzen is being called the leader of the operation of going to the world leader's palace to kill Sinidel. Here's Jonathan with more! John?"

"Turn it off." Dessum said and the kid with the remote changed it to something else saying "Temp!" The children waited till Dessum was out of the room before they switched it back. The only other thing that Dessum heard was where the main detention jail house was located at.

I knew that this would be the drawback of putting them in charge. I blamed myself for the whole thing. Besides I guess, now that I think of it, if I didn't Have Crmzen and Ally protecting my father's books then the army would had definitely had gotten their hands on the books and my dad's old wardrobe and destroyed it all. My mom and I would be dead and who knew what that would bring in the end. Oh well that is just something to ponder on another day. Right now I knew what I had to do, save Crimzen and Ally. And the only people standing in the way would be the council.

"Um everyone c-,can.I speak with you for a moment?" Dessum asked as she stepped into the council's room.

"Ahh, Desire! Come in; speak what is on your mind." Leon said as he was talking to the rest of the council about the books. "Oh and before we forget, your father's books would not be to waste it will be in our special collection." He said as he walked to his spot in the council.

Now there were two missing chairs. Dessum's mind started to wonder of the past empty chairs of the people they had in jail or had died because of injuries or been in jail for so long that came their time came before them and then her mind switched to the thought of her two friends dead because of her.

"Thank you well, um." Dessum scrambled for words. She just took a deep breath and started at the beginning. "I'm going to save Crimz and Ally and I need your help getting in. I can figure out the rest." She said as she stood in front of them ready for the ridicule that the council could through at her.

"Well Desire, the only thing I ask is why?" Taylor asked siting up and rolling his wheelchair to get a better look at Dessum.

"Crimzen saved me and Ally even though she says otherwise. And I know if she was me right now and we've only known each other a very short while but she two would go and save me as well. Because we are friends and that is what friends do, help each other when they can and you will need her for the final strike am I right? Plus everyone here is my family now I can't let them kill a family member right in front of me after I had lost my true family. And I know you can't have Crimzen and Ally will be a great help as a info grabber. So you will get more help on the final strike to bring Sinidel Down." Dessum rambled, she knew she got the council right where she wanted them. She gave a tiny smirk of accomplishment as the council talked silently among themselves.

"Ok you can use a few people as diversions just make sure that it is ONLY YOU that they capture," Leon said as Dessum smiled and said, " I will not fail you."