Dessum's exsperiance

Dessum was sitting in a chair right next to Crimzen's mattress. She was sleeping and unknowing of her close sentence to death. Dessum just waited. She followed Doc in Crimzen's own private room earlier hoping that she will wake up soon. As Leroy and Ally went to the bunker to tell the news to the community. Crimzen's slow breathing meant that she was at peace with herself without the hassle of earlier.

Then Crimzen started to stir. Dessum sat up in her chair as Crimzen opened up her green eyes towards Dessum.

"Welcome back Crimz." Dessum chimed.

"Glad to be back, did the rest make it?" She said.

"Yes they did! Leroy should be here any moment." Dessum said as she went to the doorway. "Hey Doc, Crimzen is back!" She yelled down the hall. As she turned around she spotted Crimzen trying to sit up. She yelped in pain and laid back down on the mattress. "Don't do that! Doc said that you need to rest." Dessum snapped as she helped her friend back under the covers.

The bandage was wrapped around her torso and her left arm was wrapped as well just above the elbow. Her shirt was trashed so all she had was a bra with a hospital garment the But her locket was still around her neck. She started playing with it for the moment like she was thinking hard on the meaning of it to have it on this long and hadn't lost it though her many adventures.

"What's that? I've seen you with it all this time but you never speak of it." Dessum asked. Crimzen looked shocked to hear her ask that question but she settled down immediately.

"Well." She started but she struggled to keep back tears of the lost and thought of the exact words to say. Dessum didn't know how personal that item really was to Crimzen.

"It was my mothers. My family died going ten years this winter. This is all I have to remember them. You know, I saw them when I tried to leave. I wanted to go with them but they encouraged me to stay. So I did." Crimzen said then she went on. “My brother had a habit of saying stuff when he was not supposed to and switching the subject when he wanted. His name was David and he was just talking to a friend. He didn't understand that it was wrong to speak against Sinidel. So they just, killed him. In cold blood, him and his friends but they asked Dave who taught him that and we were drilled to never tell a lie unless it was necessary. But never was told when necessary was," Crimzen explained playing with her locket.

"So they killed him." Dessum whispered but Crimz accidentally heard her.

"Yes, they did. So they went on to my parents. The next thing I know I'm being pushed into our family's hiding spot and saw my mother and father fall to their demise." Crimzen tried to hold back the tears but a few ran away from her. “I never got to say good-by. The next day, I was on my own and found my little brother's body in the woods, eyes open in fright. So I closed them for him and started my five years alone, hungry, and scared because I knew I was on their death wish list." She whispered, her voice had gotten so silent that Dessum could barely tell what she was saying. But she still continued as if she severely wanted someone to spill everything she had done onto them.

“Then I walked into a resistance mission that was grabbing supplies. Leroy noticed how bad of shape I was in and took me under his wing. I've been here ever since. I've lived here, I've done my training here, and I am going to die in the resistance." Crimzen said being proud of the last few words.

"But you aren't going to die now. You just need to rest." Dessum said thinking that her friend had lost hope.

"She's right Crimz." Leroy said as he and Doc walked into the room.

"You just need to rest." Doc said as he started to change Crimzen's bandages.

"Anyway, I saw the headlines and we really rattled the government this time." Leroy exclaimed.

"Lilly T. or Lilly L?" Crimzen asked.

"Lilly L. The headline said that the government is in full control of the situation but you know what Lilly L. says. Lies!!" Leroy cheered as he looked really excited. "Witch means we must perform the final

strike soon." Leroy said and Crimzen's face turned into a land of hurt.

"But what about the rest? They are possibly worried sick about me because they can't see me not there, I have done so much for them I don't know what else to do if I'm not there since I have a really..." Crimzen rambled but Dessum interrupted her.

"I'll do it."Dessum said as all eyes went to her. "They need someone to lead the charge so why not? Besides in your condition, no way!" Dessum explained.

"But, do you know what you are getting into?" Crimz asked.

"I know. But the only way to get the dream back on track for everyone is to convince Darkness right?" Dessum explained as she lied on the first part.

"Well if we did get him on our side he will be our greatest asset to this war." Leroy said mainly to himself.

"Ya but, but" Crimzen started to stutter.

"But who else to convince him but his own child." Dessum said.

Everyone stared at her in silence, wondering if she had gone mad.

“Are you?” Leroy asked in wonder but Crimz cut him off.

"The questions." Crimzen said under her breath.